Recent content by Yassa

1. Yassa

Bachmann Dynamis signal

Improved Dynamis signal Hi everyone, I have had some improvement with changes Iv'e made to the Dynamis. what I did was get a gloss white bowl cut it in half to make it like a 'sound shell' and placed it behind the dynamis receiver and it seems to have improved the signal strength quite a...
  2. Yassa

Bachmann Dynamis signal

Thanks for all the advice I will try a few things and let you know how I get on, Cheers
  3. Yassa

Bachmann Dynamis signal

RE Bachmann Dynamis signal "Don't ya hate that!" Hi Ian, Yip, it is puzzling, the dynamis box is about 6 metres away from other appliances, so unsure if they are interfering with the signal. Perhaps my dynamis unit is a female & it's just plain moody ! I will try talking nicely to it...
  4. Yassa

Bachmann Dynamis signal

RE Bachmann Dynamis signal Thanks dpeterson for the advice, I have moved the receiver box to a better place, away from other electrical appliances etc. (before I posted my enquiry on this forum) Yesterday it worked fine but the day before it wouldn't pick up a signal at all. Seems to have a...
  5. Yassa

Bachmann Dynamis signal

Hi to all, I've recently got into the hobby & purchased a Bachmann wireless EZ Command Dynamis for my HO layout, and find it works fine except for the strength of signal between the handset & the receiver. Sometimes the signal strentgh is fine but other times very weak. From what I have read...
  6. Yassa

Bachmann Wireless E-Z Command Dynamis DCC Controller

Thanks Jim, I will bear that in mind. I have a lot to learn about DCC etc... so any advice / ideas is much appreciated, Cheers, Graeme NZ HO Scale novice
  7. Yassa

Bachmann Wireless E-Z Command Dynamis DCC Controller

Hi there, Im fairly new to the hobby & thinking of going DCC. I like the Bachmann Wireless E-Z Command Dynamis DCC Controller, has anyone used this system & what advice if any on the system please ? Or is there better systems on the market (I would like to keep things as simple as poss) I...

Back