Recent content by Woodstock

1. W

Problem with programming using NCE power cab

Chef Hi, try starting your engine and as it,s going press #5 key you will see it on your pro cab screen, than DOUBLE CLICK number 8 like you would a mouse. you may have to try it a few times to get the hang of it. using #6 will raise the sound. let me know how you make out.
  2. W

Looking for steam locos that smoke

Why would run Steam that don't Smoke????? BLI............I have Four on my layout and when you come into my cave you think it's on fire....
  3. W

Newbie needs help

texasJim hi, atlas 18in radius would be the mimium if you had a 4x6 you could use a combination of 18"and 22"radius for your loop,but you really should keep your track 2 to 3 inches from the edage of the table. also you will need to get all around the table. As far as Bachmann goes stay away I...
  4. W

hello to everyone

Thank all of you Gentlemen for such a warm welcome. I'am retired and have loved Electric Trains all my life. At age 10 I had a disagreement with my uncle Sal who had American Flyer and I had Lionel he also my GODFATHER. Were two Italian's from Brooklyn so if you guy's every need anything let me...
  5. W

turntable wireing

thank you MikeOwnby. I will look into getting the relay,will any type of reversing relay work? do you recommend any? I have the turntable working and are careful not to turn the engine to far. But, as the engine turns the sound drops out and back on every inch or so. the walthers 90 ft. has two...
  6. W

turntable wireing

Hello to every one in train land. I'am just getting back into HO so please don't make fun at the equipment I purchased to start with.:rolleyes: I have a walthers 90 foot turntable:mad: yep I know all about them….:confused: A little of this and some of that and I got it working. Now, I have a...
  7. W

Help Me Plan My Layout

WOW, great space for your RR. GO SLOW, study all your options. :cool:
  8. W

hello to everyone

I'am a new member to the forum and hope to make some new friends and maybe get some help with my first HO layout in 25 years.:cool:

Back