Recent content by WisconsinCentral

1. WisconsinCentral

Canadian Modelers, Help!

Thanks guys! Already have my order in. Alec
  2. WisconsinCentral

Canadian Modelers, Help!

Or anyone with information on the parts needed below. I just bought an HO P2K Algoma Central GP38-2 off Ebay, and upon recieving it I found that it has a few sloppy Canadian details, such as the lights in the nose and the attempt at making the rear headlight into the prototypical single bulb...
  3. WisconsinCentral

Loco Roster

Very nice, Jerome. The spark arrestors and pilots look very good! Alec
  4. WisconsinCentral

Loco Roster

LOL, ya some of it I may find a use for. I have the WC 1561 which I hope to bring up to specs one of these days. Alec
  5. WisconsinCentral

Loco Roster

Wisconsin Central 2 Atlas GP40's 2 P2K SD45's 2 Athearn RTR SD45's 1 KATO SD45 1 KATO SD40 1 Atlas SD24 (FRV, to be patched) 1 P2K GP38-2 (ACR, to be patched) CSX 1 Athearn Genesis SD60I (YN2) 1 Athearn RTR SD40-2 (YN2) 1 Athearn RTR SD50 (YN2) 1 Athearn RTR SD60 (Stealth/YN)...
  6. WisconsinCentral

Conrail Blue...

Yeah that would probably create a problem, now wouldn't it? I need to get as close as possible so I may just have to buy a few blue variants and mix until I get something to fit then. I have to spray the incorrect black walkways, the horn, train control box, grab irons, and antenna, so near...
  7. WisconsinCentral

Conrail Blue...

I'll go with that then. And if it has to be a bit lighter then I'll just throw a little polyscale in there. Thanks! Alec
  8. WisconsinCentral

Conrail Blue...

Yeah, to me its way too light and has an almost "purple" tint to it when compared to the KATO Blue. And now looking at a model with Scalecoat it appears too deep of a blue, like the 1990's era Conrail. So now this is becoming even more of a perdicament.
  9. WisconsinCentral

Conrail Blue...

After purchasing most of the parts associated with patching a KATO CR Blue SD40 into the 2000-era CSXT 8883, I finally got around to starting to work on it this morning. Upon testing the match between Pollyscale CR Blue (terrible, I know that now) and the KATO Blue I wasn't happy at all. So...
  10. WisconsinCentral

Open Axles

I figured that would be the best way. Thanks, Alec
  11. WisconsinCentral

Open Axles

Thanks for the help Josh. One thing, how would you go about doing this? You have to get rid of the closed one, but how? Alec
  12. WisconsinCentral

Rare Decals

Is that worse? Is Alps making it from scratch or what?
  13. WisconsinCentral

Rare Decals

Just ran across this while in search of HLCX decals and stumbled (luckily) onto this site. http://www.mgdecals.com/homepage.htm Leasers, Grey GTW SD40-3s and a lot more of those non-norm paintschemes that are hard to find. I guess yes, this is advertising, but I was very very happy to find...
  14. WisconsinCentral

Open Axles

Thanks for the help Josh, I'll have to check out the SV one. The DW looks like a car wheelbearing to me though. Can anyone confirm it is for diesels? Alec
  15. WisconsinCentral

What's in your wallet^W roster?

Heres mine. Wisconsin Central 2 P2K SD45's 1 Kato SD45 1 Kato SD40 2 Athearn RTR GP38-2s 1 Athearn BB SW1500 2 Athearn F45's 2 Atlas GP40 1 Walthers Trainline GP7LM SOO Line 2 Athearn RTR SD60s Red/White scheme 2 Athearn BB SD40-2's Red/White...

Back