Welcome aboard from another Central Ohio member. -Steven
  2. WigWag Workshop

Martin Luther King Day Give Away

Dang SO Close! Congrats Biggracing!!
  3. WigWag Workshop

Work benches

Still a wok in progress
  4. WigWag Workshop

Mail Call! Railway Post Office, commonly abbreviated as RPO has rolled in!

I received a new toy for the workshop, a Cameo 4. My SweetieBear has been wanting one of these for a long time. Looking forward to seeing what she can do with it, not sure how useful it will be for HO Scale stuff, but will be handy for a lot of my other hobbies.
  5. WigWag Workshop

Picked up a few diorama supplies from my LHS The Train Station. -Steven
  6. WigWag Workshop

New kit for the stash from Bar Mills - Ludlow Shipping. My first Bar Mills Kit. I was hoping I would of been one of the lucky ones, that got a free sanding stick. -Steven
  7. WigWag Workshop

Blairstown General Store kit from Blair Line (My First Blair Line Kit) and a stair making jig -Steven
  8. WigWag Workshop

Should you tell your wife......?

Has my better 3/4 is a crafter, who is interested in my hobbies, and the fact that we share a hobby room, we both "try" to "sneak" stuff in. It's all in fun, and both of our responses when asked is "Oh, I got that a long time ago". That being said, the bills are paid, and we both have a...
  9. WigWag Workshop

Second Craftsman Kit Build - Foley Towing

Hey Der Folks! Applied paint, next up is installing the windows and doors, and some light weathering. I'm planning on doing light weathering in this build, and not a "rustic" run down look -Steven
  10. WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks! Walls are up! This kit has been a bit of a challenge, the instructions are not labeled correctly (although it's easy to figure out), and getting the peak located took a bit of time. Please understand, this is not a complaint, just my experience has a new kit builder. I enjoy the...
  11. WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks! Someone should have warned me that this craftsman kit thing is additive lol. I was really wanting the Sigmon Used Cars kit, so I decided to reach out to Doug. He said he had an extra, and he would throw it in with my order, what an awesome kit company, and all around great guy...
  12. WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks! Bracing and A&I Wash completed. I think I am going to assemble all the wall pieces first, then airbrush the color this time. I did decide to go with Model Masters "Pale Green" for the main color. -Steven
  13. WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks! Had an awesome Birthday, received some new goodies for the workshop. (NOT Pictured: $140 in Gift Cards for Micro-Mark) -Steven
  14. WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks! For my second build, I will be doing Foley Towing by RailRoad Kits. (I wanted to build a kit from another manufacture) but I am waiting for the orders to be shipped. I chose this kit for the reasons below: It's not a basic square kit, it has a little more complexity to it It...

Back