Recent content by Warner rails

1. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Worked on my pond and painted it. I raised the floor up and same with the river. Added rock and getting it ready for water. My next video update will show the pond work and the river but I painted the river off camera. I ordered the life-like country store today and looking forward to that...
  2. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Thank you. I have another really to upload once my computer decides to start working again🤣.
  3. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Added lights to the station.
  4. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Got a few things done over the weekend. Finally able to glue the hills in place and added ballast as the quarry floor. I know it's not true to size but it will work. Heck the whole landscape is fictional🤣. Started placing bushes in key areas and made some telephone poles. Also made a little...
  5. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Moving right along.
  6. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

7. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Well.. receiving strange looks from the cashier was well worth it.🤣 I wanted to make this little roof look galvanized so I bought some cheap sparkly eyeshadow. I first painted it gray and while it was still wet I brushed on eyeshadow. Silver, copper and matte brown. I then did a black wash but...
  8. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Started on painting the station tonight and painting the trim is definitely a challenge. I started by painting the walls first then went back and painted the trim. I think with the next building I'll spray everything the color that I want the trim to be then come back and do the walls with a...
  9. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

That's an excellent way to do it. Definitely doing that with the next one.
  10. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

It's starting to look like a layout🤣. Painted my raised parking lot and crossing matte black and will dry brush lighter colors once the road is finished. I'm getting better at ballasting but it still has its flaws. I made a fatal mistake and got glue in my slide for my turnout. I have been...
  11. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

12. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Soldered all of my feed lines today and covered my hills with ground cover. Glued my raised platform for my station.
  13. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

Thank you. He is going to go nuts when he sees it. It's getting close to the time that I need to step back and start thinking about what needs done before moving it from my shed to the basement for finishing. I move it to my loft every night so he doesn't see it. That's something I definitely...
  14. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

I will definitely look into those. There isn't any intention for the layout other than it's for my son. My key details that I need to include are working crossing lights, tunnel with rocks on top🤷‍♂️ and a station. The rest I just fill in as I go. I guess I could say that my intention is to make...
  15. Warner rails

What am i getting into.

How I make my ground foam.

Back