Recent content by Vyceroy

1. Vyceroy

Need Help with a Rivarossi GG1 Part

i did not know all that .. thanks .. its good to know when looking for engines .. did Rivarossi actually make the twin motor version or was it also Mehano ??
  2. Vyceroy

It is definitely a Rivarossi .. Pic Below .. everything on my GG-1 is as Rivarossi designed it .. I have not modified her yet ..
  3. Vyceroy

Recieved my part today and installed it and added a little grease to the gears .. she runs smooth and quiet .. below are a few pics .. I can forward the guys info through a Private message if anyone is looking for Rivarossi parts .. Nice guy to deal with also ..
  4. Vyceroy

Need Some Help With Number Boards For Rivarossi Berkshire

Thanks MalletMan i will look into those
  5. Vyceroy

Need Some Help With Number Boards For Rivarossi Berkshire

I need some opinions on the best way to put number boards and brackets on 2 of my Rivarossi NKP Berkshires .. picture below shows what i have to work with ..
  6. Vyceroy

I found the part from a guy on ebay .. price was decent .. Now i can get my GG1 running..
  7. Vyceroy

I have been buying other parts and junkers or ones that supposedly dont work .. Berkshires and 0-8-0 yard engines and i have so far gotten all running .. so much for parts engines lol ..i dont have the heart to keep one to canabalize if its possible i fix it..
  8. Vyceroy

yeah checked with the 2 guys that have the rivarossi parts but nothing so far ..this one is an ahm but has the rivarossi name on bottom .. a really smooth quiet runner .. I guess patience is the big thing here sooner or later something will show up
  9. Vyceroy

I have a Rivarossi GG1 i have been working on and i am down to just one thing left .. I am in need of a front pair of geared driver wheels .. i have checked around and no luck so far..
  10. Vyceroy

N&W Flat Car Photos Late 50s early 60s

I am not that exact about scale but the flats are 60 ft in length .. other than that im an idiot and dont know anything about the differences .. :o
  11. Vyceroy

N&W Flat Car Photos Late 50s early 60s

Need N&W Flat Car Photos .. From Late 50s early 60s I am in the process of building 5 flat cars and need some detail photos of N&W flat cars from the late 50s to early 60s any help is appreciated .. Thanks In Advance Ron
  12. Vyceroy

Taking a beating on EBAY lately

I have a story about Ebay but i am the one with the problem .. I bid on 3 items and won them .. went to pay and couldnt get paypal to take it out of my checking .. come to find out my wife had been fired from her job and didnt want to tell me .. we had been using up the money in the account...
  13. Vyceroy

BIG NEWS (for me)

Wo0o0o0o0o CONGRATS
  14. Vyceroy

Eraser fun part deux ( dial up warning )

i like it .. i think it looks great ..
  15. Vyceroy

The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

Got back home lastnight about 7 pm .. we had a really tough time with the Storage company .. seems the climate controlled buildings arent .. we had to sort through everything (Water Damage) so no trip to the transportation museum for pictures .. sorry guys .. the Boss says we can go in the early...

Back