Recent content by vato loco

1. vato loco

The 30th Coffee Shoppe Dec 4th

Did Some one say BEER!:) Sign me up!!!!!:D
  2. vato loco

Happy New Year!:) sorry, I can't enjoy the festivities! I have a bad case of Bronchitis that I received from working out in the elements this past week. One of the parks I help out twice a week has a Huge High School La Cross tournament...
  3. vato loco

Dr. Who is on his way:confused::rolleyes:
  4. vato loco

Was any beer hurt during the fire? i know you said the barrels were empty.....but one can't be to safe!:(
  5. vato loco

I'm a fully functional Drunk;):rolleyes: Still putting stuff back together, not there yet.:o
  6. vato loco

Christmas DMSF is what this place needs! weeeeeee hehehehehehe
  7. vato loco

The poop throwing functional drunk is here! A round of Brandy for everyone!
  8. vato loco

Merry Christmas from Spring Hill, Florida! :eek: Hope you all have been good!:rolleyes: You still got time to behave long enough to get something from Santa.:D:):p Karl, I got this one man! Rex, You said nothing about me saying anything!:eek: Rex, dirt ain't got nuttin on ya!:D;):p
  9. vato loco

Coffee Shop XXIX

Well I survived working BLACK Friday! I worked the Christmas Tree Tent for 6 Hours......Hey made $10.00 in tips:D! Got off work and bought a 18 pack of beer:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Tomorrow more of the same thing!:p;) <STEVE B.> I'll Pray fer your friend! To The land of three jobs fer him... I got...
  10. vato loco

Coffee Shop XXIX

I understand where your friend is coming from!:( It get's better......so I'am told.:rolleyes::o hope your friend doesn't have any kids with her.....That is the main source of my problems and worries. I'll pray fer him too.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIuO26fwk7k&feature=related
  11. vato loco

Coffee Shop XXIX

<KARL> Speedy Recovery Buddy!:) Your Trains miss U 2!;):p At least you get out of house work!!!!! that's a big blessing!:D <EVERYONE ELSE> HAPPY TURKEY DAY! I pray that everyone has a fun, safe, and enjoyable holiday! Pray fer me I have to work Black Friday in the Tree...
  12. vato loco

Coffee Shop XXIX

I can vouch fer that!:mad: My ex seen how clean I kept public restrooms! I was toast!:mad: Pray for that tornado buddy! Just get the trains in a safe location first!
  13. vato loco

Coffee Shop XXIX

Pray a tornado actually hits the house before she comes home! Cause the first words about the condition of the house will be, "Looks like a tornado hit my once clean house!" And when she comes home and tornado actually did hit it, all the mess goes with it!;):p Just saying.....
  14. vato loco

Turtle Field Layout

Train Tease!:rolleyes:
  15. vato loco

Coffee Shop XXIX

Sorry I "CENSORED" up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrvq3wA8FVI&feature=related

Back