Recent content by Trussrod

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Trussrod

Running Bear's July 2020 Coffee Shop

[B ]Justin:[/B] Very sorry to hear about your father, hope they are able to kill the infection.
  2. Trussrod

Bnker: Welcome to the forums and all of its great members !
  3. Trussrod

[B ]Sherrel:[/B] Best wishes for your wife.
  4. Trussrod

Curt: I have always liked George Selliois's, Fine Scale Miniature kits. Lots of detail and highly detailed castings. Both look great and will be perfect additions to your new lay out !
  5. Trussrod

[B ]Garry:[/B] Glad to hear got your surgery has been rescheduled. The damn virus Asher cause a lot of frustration for many people and I think needlessly so. Make sure your immune system is built up enough before you go in !
  6. Trussrod

Louis: Great night shot.
  7. Trussrod

Garry: Nice shot and scene. Is the three or four story house I am steel structure to give perspective?
  8. Trussrod

Curt: Thanks for reposting it, look like you have plenty of operation planned in, very good
  9. Trussrod

B]Garry:[/B] That sounds like very solid evidence too me !
  10. Trussrod

Boris: So are saying the loco is able to move that slow for coupling moves ? That's very good. Glad to hear you're progressing so we'll. I'm still using my rolling walker to get around. My left foot is a bit swollen but I'm still able to get around. Funny thing is I pee just fine ?
  11. Trussrod

Curt: I looked at your various postings I could never find a copy of your layout so if you would send me copy I'd appreciate it or direct me to the link that has it. David
  12. Trussrod

Willie: I think you should have kept the rail line going to the stock pens as it appears that a trucker left his rear doors open and lost four sides of beef !! Now, what's going to happen is the rotting beef will start attracting flies and your train she'd will become infested with them.
  13. Trussrod

Boris: I'm not sure I understand what you mean by saying the 3-inch spacing ?
  14. Trussrod

Willie: I just noticed the drainage culvert between the two tracks in the shot showing the crossings ! Nice touch !
  15. Trussrod

Boris: About the USPS delivering your books, I:'ve also experienced similar problems at my rural location. I've become fairly handicaped due to my Left hip and knee and leg muscles. In ordering items from Amazon, which the PO delivers I gave specific instructions to deliver the packages to my...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.