Recent content by truckdad

1. truckdad

Running Bear's December 2023 Coffee Shop

Merry Christmas all, from Northern California 🌲🌲
  2. truckdad

Running Bear's November 2023 Coffee Shop

Sherrel, I saw that on the news, I think they said it was the one in Tustin. I remember seeing it from afar back when I was a "Travelin Man"
  3. truckdad

Running Bear's October 2023 Coffee Shop

I remember driving some new tankers in 76 that had some of the “new” systems. We didn’t understand them fully.
  4. truckdad

Running Bear's September 2023 Coffee Shop

Just got back from a 10 day trip to Yellowstone and Mt Rushmore. Can’t get caught up. Here’s a pic of me “Waitin for a train” that never showed. Hill city SD to Keystone & back 2.5 hr round trip 3 daily. I didn’t know about til too late.
  5. truckdad

Running Bear's August 2023 Coffee Shop

We’ll, if they would fix the A/C that would help…..
  6. truckdad

Running Bear's July 2023 Coffee Shop

Makes a lot more sense than a train from Corcoran to Merced……….
  7. truckdad

I'll guess that peeing & shooting off the back deck is frowned upon too?
  8. truckdad

Louis, I drink Black Velvet sometimes with 7 or just straight. Not the best or the worst but I’m a a guy that can enjoy anything I’m willing to try. I like to experiment tho 🍷
  9. truckdad

What he said. There’s no place like home. Willie, ya gotta quit eatin those red beets……
  10. truckdad

I know why.
  11. truckdad

Let’s start a club…….
  12. truckdad

Running Bear's Mid-June Coffee Shop

Sherrel, while Open Range was a great western, Annette Bening put the icing on the cake. And I will leave it at that…….
  13. truckdad

Open range. In the top three right after lonesome dove and the shootist. IMO
  14. truckdad

Good day ladie & gents.. Been so busy here the last month that I just glance through the posts and only read a few when I see a pic of something. Have I missed anything? After seeing the 4-6-0 in Roseville I figured it was time to pay more attention here. Painting my house at a very slow pace...

Back