Recent content by tnolan55

1. tnolan55

a different kind of engineering...

heres what im talkin about..... ROBOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. tnolan55

Wpf 1/25 - 1/31

i have a pair of sound/dcc equipped bli pennsy centipedes that belong to a train club member. I had to reprogram the sound settings so i figured, while i have these 2 awesome locos, why not put them to work hauling freight? So I did!
  3. tnolan55

wpf 12/21 - 12/27

Hmmm...i wonder where they got that paint scheme from...
  4. tnolan55

wpf 12/21 - 12/27

Love that FU-2 Karl
  5. tnolan55

Lets do it again Favorite photo

is that wm j-1 brass?
  6. tnolan55

Severna Park Model RR club open house

we will also be open the evening of December 7th for the severna park tree lighting. this is also free and open to the public
  7. tnolan55

WPF Nov 23 - Nov 30

some loads i made
  8. tnolan55

Let's get LOADED!!!.....

heres my contribution: a scrap lumber load i made out of popsicle sticks a sort of water pump/ turbine thingy i made a f-unit load i made. im going to weather it to make it look like it was in a fire since the roof over the cab is melted
  9. tnolan55

Severna Park Model RR club open house

the severna park model railroad club will be having an open house on december 8 and 9. we'll be open 12-5 both days. no charge to get in so come out to see the SPMRC on dec.8-9. Located in severna park Maryland right on the B&A trail.
  10. tnolan55

WPF Nov 23 - Nov 30

Heres my "freelanced" western maryland j-1 #1403 project the headlight needs to be moved to the top of the boiler and the bell needs to be moved to the side of the boiler. the tender needs 2 three axle trucks and the loco still needs decals.
  11. tnolan55

Wpf 10/26 - 11/1

Look what i found! i know its not a model train, but its still cool since its original western maryland and it runs!By the way its a Gp-9 and its owned and operated by the Georges creek railway this is one of only nine fa-2's still left in existence and it will be fully restored by and for...
  12. tnolan55

Things you wish they'd re-release.

i wish theyd release my layout, all fully assembled, wired, and detailed! oh... and a western maryland 4-8-4 that was affordable, and MARC locos and MARC passenger cars. :D
  13. tnolan55

cork vs foam

in terms of roadbed, which is better to use? Cork roadbed or woodland scenics foam roadbed?
  14. tnolan55

WM 4-8-4 Potomac tender.

i might just go with a medium length tender and make it taller but thanks for the help
  15. tnolan55

WM 4-8-4 Potomac tender.

thanks for the help, also, where can i get the right size and style tender? it doesnt need to be powered

Back