Recent content by timewellspent

1. T

Railway Engineering - Help Requested

Well, I really wanted to be telling all of you a happy story bringing this to a nice conclusion, but I can't do that. He emailed me twice a week apart that was going to ship out to me the following day, but that never happened. Now, he is not replying to my very polite emails at all. So, I...
  2. T

I am very new to all of this. So far I have been learning quite a bit and have been able to create what I have in mind to do. I am happy with my results, but I don't suffer from any illusions. My work is decent for a new guy, but far from that of the more experienced modeler. For now I think...
  3. T

Photos of my favorite builds

So very impressive, one and all. I think I will take one of each :). As I continue with my own project I hope to be somewhere between where I have been and where you are here. I have plenty of structures and scenes needed and so I have the opportunity. Now I just need to see what I can do...
  4. T

I think Graff hit it on the money here saying that he is off the grid. I just got an email from him. It was also last Sunday when I last heard from him as well, so maybe for whatever reason he doesn't waste his time online, even to check email, but just a few times each week. That is a bit...
  5. T

Started My Railroad

Here is the Nickel Creek section. This is what I have completed so far, minus some detailing. Here is the projected plan forward for the entire layout. With the space I have this is what I have come up with. I am currently working on the peninsula section. So far it is coming along just...
  6. T

Started My Railroad

This is one of my favorites
  7. T

Thank you. I don't know anything about him, other than through his website.
  8. T

More polite emails sent and nothing, nada.
  9. T

No. I am not familiar with them.
  10. T

Started My Railroad

Thank you. I like your track plan.
  11. T

This fellow does good work and has a good reputation. So, I don't get it. I mean how hard is it to simply reply to an email. Unless, there is something wrong and that is why I was hoping for some answers here.
  12. T

Started My Railroad

13. T

Started My Railroad

OK. I finally figured out the problem with my photos. They were too large. This is still the shelf section I have called Nickel Creek.
  14. T

Is anyone here familiar with Steve and http://www.railwayeng.com/ ? I was wondering if he was ill, or something, since I have not been able to reach him. I had placed an order for a single turnout months before I needed it in December, because I knew it would take some time being made to...
  15. T

Started My Railroad

For some reason the site will not allow me to upload any photos right now.

Back