Recent content by TeenyTinyPaintBrush

1. TeenyTinyPaintBrush

Custom HO figures?

Hi Dave! Sorry it didn't show me your reply before for some reason. Ok! will try that :) I'm getting better at Frankenstein-ing my figures to create something new haha. So custom versions maybe soon. I got requests for astronauts, Abraham Lincoln, and James Bond.... so at least I am keeping...
  2. TeenyTinyPaintBrush

Custom HO figures?

Thanks all for the advice! I have been checking out the various brands, but I’m trying to go for ideas on things the others don’t offer. Someone said the other day they wanted a custom Ho scale version of themselves! So I made it! I thought that was a fun idea, so I’m looking into that...
  3. TeenyTinyPaintBrush

Custom HO figures?

Ok, thank you Lloyd. I'll add those to my list! By Industry workers, are we talking hard hats and fluorescent vests? Co-op workers might have to be explained too lol.
  4. TeenyTinyPaintBrush

Custom HO figures?

Thank you Montanan! Yes, painting things so tiny does take patience and I'm going to need a magnifying glass soon enough ha, but I have fun. Ok, I'm looking into 50's era figures. Thanks for the advice Dave. Common era, I've mostly been doing pop culture and movie/tv show characters... are...
  5. TeenyTinyPaintBrush

Custom HO figures?

Thank you. That is helpful advice. I will shift some focus to that era. Thank you for the specifics Jim! Funny enough I just finished an Andy and Opie today. Marilyn, I love Lucy, Munsters - love all those ideas! I'm working on a Kennedy and Jackie too, but I suppose I need seated figures for...
  6. TeenyTinyPaintBrush

Custom HO figures?

Hi there! Brand new to this website. I just had a question, and I figured you go to the experts when wanting the best answers! I'm currently painting custom HO figures and I selling them on Etsy (Just started in October) and other places. I was just wondering what figures people are looking for...

Back