Recent content by Tasco26

1. T

Check this out!

Those pictures are sweet looking. Very detailed. I do have a question or two. Are you going to do more EMD's? If so, is the SD38-2 one of them?
  2. T

Workin on the Railroad (what did you do this week?)

I'm still hunting down some 'free' wood to finish my table. I've also been redoing my layout (RTS) and have not found a satisfying point for it.
  3. T

Signs in your Trainroom

Great signs Larry. You do requests?
  4. T

Workin on the Railroad (what did you do this week?)

I've been finishing my bench work. I had to add a 24"x24" section due to not having enough room for the freight I need to run. Talking about a PITA. I'll get some pics of it soon.
  5. T

Steal Pictures from Photobucket

Very true. I don't have that problem (knock on wood) and hope I never will.
  6. T

Length of fuel/oil tankers.

Would that be the 23K or the 25.5K tanker.
  7. T

Why yes that would be in inches. My bad for not saying that in the first place.
  8. T

For those who run these on their layout, could you tell me the length of said cars: http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/932-7273 http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/150-20000418
  9. T

Question About Scarm

I'm not sure what the max could be, but I've seen a few layouts with a 8% grade. Not to thread jack but I'm in the same boat your in right now. I have a part of my layout that I need to raise/lower but its going to be a such a sudden grade change that I'm unsure it would work. Heck, I have...
  10. T

Question About Scarm

I gave this program a quick shot and didn't like it. Huge learning curving for me and I don't have the time for it right now. I did however like the choices of track that you can use. As for your number; my guess that would be inches off the ground.
  11. T

24"X53" Suggestions.

Not too sure about a transfer table just yet. I just might keep the 24"X104" and call it a day. Besides I made the bench work in two pieces and can connect them when every I need to.
  12. T

24"X53" Suggestions.

I stumped on what to do with the remaining 24"x54" space on my L-shaped layout. I got the majority of the layout done using RTS but its the remaining space that I need help with. Once I figure out a way to post the layout I will, but in the mean time I will explain the only stipulation that...
  13. T

Whats the best looking paint scheme?

Not in any order but these are my favorite: Penn Central Green Santa Fe (blue and yellow) Alaska (blue and yellow)
  14. T

Weekly Photo Fun 3-18/3-24

Beautiful engines Chad.
  15. T

Forum newbie in H-Town

Welcome to MRF. Hope you find answers to your questions that you may have. BTW - You still live Springfield? If so I'm right down the road, Ft Leonard Wood. It would be great to see/talk to someone local.

Back