Recent content by suprduc

1. suprduc

A&P's Serviceing facilities

Looks to be coming along quite nicely. Looks great Jerome!
  2. suprduc

This is just wrong!!!!!!

That would shut us down for a week! :eek:
  3. suprduc

This is just wrong!!!!!!

Good to see that Mother Nature brought you some of that for Christmas Jerome. :D We received around 11" between Friday and Saturday, good workout getting it off the driveway.
  4. suprduc

2nd Anual How Many Contest????

Hey Jerome. Been busy with the family and whatnot. SW is looking mighty fine as always. :)
  5. suprduc

More masterpieces in the works!! Nice work as always Jerome. Great contest and congrats to both winners.
  6. suprduc

I'll go with 357
  7. suprduc

When is your LHS open?

My LHS has a great selection and great prices. Their hours work out well for when most people are going to shop as well so no complaints from me. It's a two person shop most of the time with a small group of local modelers that help out when the owners need some time away for shows and the like...
  8. suprduc

$676 Walthers car

It looks good, really good. I will give him that. However, there is no way I would believe that it sold for that incredibly ridiculous amount if I didn't see it myself. Pure craziness ,as has been stated on this thread already I am sure. The big question will be, did the buyer actually pay for...
  9. suprduc

BLI UP AC60CW Major Modifications

That's a great looking engine Bobby, nice work.
  10. suprduc

Tank car implosion

WOW!! I assume that the video is real time, that thing collapsed quick.
  11. suprduc

Weekly Photo Fun 3/13 -3/19

Dude, that was weird. Same number....different schemes. Cool way to start of the weekend.
  12. suprduc

Weekly Photo Fun 3/5 - 3/11

Nice work Ron, that refinery looks really good.
  13. suprduc

Grafitti on tank cars

I see a lot of tank cars out on the open and it is rare to see a lot of graffiti on them but as stated earlier, they do not sit very long so there wouldn't be a lot of time to get the work done. There may be the occasional small tag but, nothing too extensive.
  14. suprduc

Modeling your local area

That's a very thoughtful gesture by the UP to help out with a diagram. :D
  15. suprduc

Weekly Photo Fun 2-12/2-18

Jerome~ Talk about scoring a great deal!!!!!! :eek: That's a lot of power for $175. Rico~ Great work on the hopper, that looks awesome. Jeffrey~ Quite the rust job on the roof of that boxcar. It'll probably rust rust all the way through eventually. ;) Loblolly~ Good looking steamer.

Back