Recent content by stang_crazy

1. S

Winterquarters/Car Shops for circus and showtrains

This gave me some inspiration to do something with the large collection I bought a few years ago that was 98% all circus related stuff. Most of the rolling stock still brand new in boxes along with wagons, vehicles, concession stands all new in the box. Ive been wanting to do up a circus *...
  2. S

Possible new link to vehicles

Some really nice stuff in there especially for modern era modelers. Wish the prices were a bit cheaper though.
  3. S

Decals for doing UP vehicles.

ill check that out thanks.
  4. S

Decals for doing UP vehicles.

Does anyone know if anyone is currently offering decals to make up your own UP vehicles like semi truck's, suv's, pickup's etc.... If so and ya could provide me with some info that would be great. Thanks Mike
  5. S

What might these UP safety awards be valued at?

Psysco they are athearn lool like RTR models. to the other replys I kinda figured $25-35.00 but just thought id ask. I have 6 of them then I also have a F7A/B unit safety award also but that and a few of the cars ill keep. So I will have 3-4 of the cars above listed for sale some time...
  6. S

What might these UP safety awards be valued at?

Im just wondering what a value might be on these as ive been thinking of parting with some of them. They are 2009 UP saftey awards (council bluffs service units) Any info/opinions or thoughts are welcomed. Thanks Mike
  7. S

Affordable modern vehicles???

For the your regular HO scale cars and trucks I can see $5-10 and $10+ for say construction equipment, semi trucks etc.. But when a 2011 F250 is $15-20.00 Its rediculous Its not like the thing is complete diecast either. Ive been wanting to get a fleet of newer trucks to do in UP paint to put...
  8. S

Any recent thefts of trains / kits? Might have found some.

id message the owner of HOI im sure he could put out a note to all members.
  9. S

My engine roster.

Ty it took me a while to get one as ive wanted one for a while. Yes there are nicer models out there but this works for me and in my budget.
  10. S

Athearn genesis automax, no wheels or trucks

heck id gladly buy a box of 6 without trucks n wheels any more available that ya know of?
  11. S

Metal Wheels & Axles(Dummy)

Do ya have pics of what it is ya did exactly?
  12. S

Metal Wheels & Axles(Dummy)

Larry ya wanna take pics of what ya did? I know the dummy wheel sets have smaller axle but they are also held in place by a lil clip that sits in the actual truck. If ya take that out ya can put regular metal wheel sets in place.
  13. S

Looking for graffiti ideas?

Says the vids no longer available due to a copy right claim by Josh Baakko??? Josh have some shots in the vid that someone stole or was it his vid and someone stole it?
  14. S

Question on NWSL.

Anyone able to reach them by email? Ive sent 2-3 emails over the last month with no responce at all. Tried both email addys they have listed also. It says to contace them email is best. Well obviously not. Mike
  15. S

Where to find more airbrush bottles

Wouldnt be these would it? http://www.chicagoairbrushsupply.com/1ozbottle1.html

Back