1. ScottB74

Greetings from Utah - New to Forum

Sounds Good!
  2. ScottB74

New to the forum

Welcome to the forum.
  3. ScottB74

Next time you come over give me a shout and we'll meet up and chase trains together!
  4. ScottB74

I'm in Green River, Wyo. Where are you located?
  5. ScottB74

Welcome Norm to the Forum, from a next door neighbor in Wyoming.
  6. ScottB74

Bachmann HO Kits For Sale

They are still available!
  7. ScottB74

Bachmann HO Kits For Sale

I have 3 more kits For Sale from my collection. All are Bachmann HO Scale kits that are no longer produced. All kits are complete and NO Broken parts! PM me if interested to make arrangements. Diesel Fueling Rack - $30.00 + Shipping Diesel Sanding Rack - $30.00 + Shipping 2 Diesel Sand Towers -...
  8. ScottB74

Walthers ADM Grain Elevator Question?

Thanks for the info! Really appreciate it!
  9. ScottB74

HO Building Kits For Sale!

I have several HO Scale Building kits I am not going to be using on my new layout so figure it's time to get rid of them. Complete kits with NO broken or missing parts! If interested PM me for info and to make arrangements. The New River Mining box got bent a little in our last move but...
  10. ScottB74

I saw that too, just thought I would see if the author was still around or if anyone else could provide me with the information.
  11. ScottB74

Love the details you added to this kit. I am about to start the same kit and have been trying to find handrails like what you used for this kit and several other building I have. Is there a kit for them alone? If so, where do I find it? I believe I found the caged ladders at Walthers. Any help...
  12. ScottB74

Rerailer ramps

I have used RIX Ramp for years and like it a lot!
  13. ScottB74

Digital diorama

Welcome and keep us posted on your progress!
  14. ScottB74

Hello from Canada

Greetings and welcome aboard!
  15. ScottB74

Hello

Welcome to the forum. I am also a Retired Firefighter, 36 years. and a modeler too.

Back