Recent content by Scotrail

1. S

Coffee shop part 2

Afternoon tea Afternoon Steve, Yes - beautiful sunshine here on Sunday and today *Monday, bit windy though - must find something to keep my cap on!!! Have to keep ducking though - as the boys in the RAF like to use the area I live in as a training area, they swoop down so fast and low...
  2. S

Coffee shop part 2

Time for coffee - me thinks!!! Thanks Lady Railfan, delighted to pop in - wish I could more often. Now that the clocks have gone back here in the UK (1 hr) it will be extra daylight in the mornings:) I am very tempted by the plate of goodies - but my cholestrol level together with my...
  3. S

Measured the loft today...

How do I get this programme? It looks ideal from what I've viewed - any kind member please direct me in the right direction please!!!!
  4. S

Coffee shop part 2

Hi there, Scotrail here from Scotland and thought I'd pop in to the local cafe for a coffee (anytime of the day or night - coffee addict). I think I'm going to need coffee on tap - judging by this site - I am so impressed with everything I've seen and the comments and the welcome - just wish...
  5. S

We need cabooses badly

Eye for detail Hi there, Just had to say how impressed I was at viewing your pictures on the caboose. You really have an eye for detail and certainly the patience to undertake such delicate work. Keep up the good work and many thanks for showing the pics.:)
  6. S

My layouts

Great Pictures :) I was really amazed at the pictures and detail of your layout - it has certainly opened my eyes to a new arena. Eager to see more in the future. Thanks Scotrail;)
  7. S

Model Railroad Magazines - UK??

Hi Bob, Many thanks for useful site. Morgan, from Canadian Railway Modeller - is forwarding me their latest edition magazine - as it is an area which I wish to pursue with layout etc etc. I am not quite sure if I should look at 'N' scale - due to limited space - what do you and any...
  8. S

Great Magazine Thanks Steve - much appreciated - it looks a great magazine and site.:)
  9. S

Any modelrail clubs in Scotland?

Many thanks Steve - will check the site out.
  10. S

Hi there, I am looking to see if anyone here in the UK knows where I can access Model Railroad magazines? I am aware of Continental Modeller - however, I am more interested in such as North American and Canadian 'N' guage magazines. Any advice - greatly appreciated.:) Scotrail
  11. S

WEEKEND's HERE, Photo Fun 10/20/06 - 10/22/06

:) :) Great picture detail - I am just so amazed at viewing them all.:)
  12. S

Comment by 'Scotrail' in media 'Stillwater Depot'

Really excellent detail - most impressed !!!!
  13. S

Any modelrail clubs in Scotland?

As someone new to modelrailways (rekindle childhood). I am looking for any modelrail clubs preferably in the Borders region of Scotland. Cany any member advise please:)

Back