Recent content by Sandy

1. Sandy

The 30th Coffee Shoppe Dec 4th

Hi Kids! LONG time...no see! Well, actually, I've been sneaking in now and again just to make sure all was well. Life has just been too busy to stop and chat. Got about 12" of snow downtown Denver today. Needless to say that the drive was interesting. Just wanted to stop in and...
  2. Sandy

Coffee Shoppe XXVIII

Jeffrey!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hope you get to do something FUN! Sandy
  3. Sandy

Coffee Shoppe XXVIII

Hey all! Happy 4th! I hope y'all stayed cool today. It was 101 here today. Yuck! Just thought I post a couple of pictures to cool you down :) I took these last weekend on Trail Ridge. Went up with a couple of friends. CDOT usually opens it on Memorial Day, but there was still too...
  4. Sandy

Coffee Shop XXVII

Glad to hear everyone is doing well! The weather has been pretty scary down South. One of my friends was doing some work in Collegedale TN when a tornado hit there. He was in his 5th wheel when he heard it coming. He ran for his truck and just as he started driving he felt it lift off the...
  5. Sandy

Coffee Shop XXVII

Bin Laden's Afterlife Surprise After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from...
  6. Sandy

Coffee Shop XXVII

Hi All! Long time no...chat. I read over the older posts. Lots going on around here! It was good getting caught up! I took a little trip for a few days and absolutely left everything behind :D My brother has won several trips with his company over the years. Sometimes I would...
  7. Sandy

Ye OLE Coffee SHOPEE XXVI

Jeffrey...I will absolutely say a prayer for your Mom. I hope she is resting comfortably this evening and will be home soon. Just received word this evening that my nephew is scheduled to have a kidney transplant tomorrow. He has been on the list for 4 years now and finally has a donor...
  8. Sandy

Happy Valentines Day!
  9. Sandy

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr It's -6 with WCF at -20. WAY too cold! I hope y'all are staying warm!! Sandy
  10. Sandy

Mikey...we got about 4 inches of snow. Mostly though it was just COLD!!! -20 with WCF of -36 It's supposed to be in the 40s by friday which will seem balmy :D
  11. Sandy

Good Morning....it is FLIPPIN' cold here this AM!! -14 with the WCF @ -32. Just went out and started my car and let it warm up. 'bout froze! Good thing I can pretty much stay in today, with only a few places to go. Hope everyone is keeping warm! Sandy
  12. Sandy

Hi All! Sounds like some of you are getting some pretty cool weather :eek: We had a front come through Denver Wed afternoon. It caused a 20 degree drop in temp within 30 minutes. I got out of the city and headed home just as it hit. The wind was just about blowing me off the highway...
  13. Sandy

Rex...I cannot imagine that those two sweet, innocent little puppies could do something so dastardly. It must have been the cat!
  14. Sandy

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! We are finally sgetting our winter. It is supposed to be - something tonight and it's been snowing most of the day. I took my sister to the airport this AM and when I returned home my neighbor had shoveled my sidewalk and driveway. Yea!! I shoveled his last weekend...
  15. Sandy

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOiVmwOOXwE&feature=fvw

Back