Recent content by rudimeister

1. rudimeister

Tomar Tail Sign Rectangle

I have a Tomar N scale Tail Sign Rectangle Santa Fe. Some time ago I purchased a Lighted sign kit N-604 and intended to place it on the back of a coach I have. There is only one thing that is stopping me from installing it. I read the instructions and it says to attach the light with a small...
  2. rudimeister

n scale ottawa yard tractor

Ottawa Yard Tractor I bought the one from ebay, kind of slow, messed up my orders, but after some trouble I bought a Container lift and two yard tractors, not bad quality, especially for the price. Purchased Two VW bugs which are all discontinued on the only supplier I found that used to make...
  3. rudimeister

n scale ottawa yard tractor

I am looking for an n scale ottawa yard tractor for my intermodal hub, any ideas out there, I've come up with no available items anywhere. Thanks rudimeister
  4. rudimeister

Liquid Windows

at one time I remember a medium to brush on windows does anyone remember the product? thanks
  5. rudimeister

Aug. 30, Welcome Our Newest Member rudimeister

Well thank you, I hope I am worthy of this honor. Rudimeister
  6. rudimeister

Show Your Face

Okay I guess I'm not the only ex-Military man here with a few wrinkles to show.
  7. rudimeister

n scale helicopters

Helicopters I answered my own question, found the link and anyone needing these ought to check these out. http://www.tigerscalemodels.com/ Thanks Rudy :D :D :D
  8. rudimeister

n scale helicopters

I know at one time I found N scale helicopters on the web along with aircraft, can anyone point me, these were contemporary versions, not just historical and useable for civilian use. Thanks Rudimeister
  9. rudimeister

N Scale Fascia

Just recently built an N scale layout, Double Foam deep with a Clipboard like material board as a substrate under the foam, any ideas on fascia or something other than fiberboard like material to cover the edges? Rudy Benoit :D :D :D :D :D
  10. rudimeister

Starting Small

Outhouse roof I've modeled two n scale proto-typical outhouses for my layout to match local accomodations, "Utah" tar-paper is the norm here, with the winters, Sun and climate changes being so constant, we don't like to replace things we don't have to. It looks really cool, I'll bet the chicken...
  11. rudimeister

Busch Signals

:D :D :D :D ;) At first I was going to resolve myself to the loss of my purchase, but I have found at least 4 examples, many in PRR of these type of signals same aspect as you said, but layout, I don't see any difference except the staffs being used, I intend on adding Plastistruct...
  12. rudimeister

Signals

I hope I have not made a big expensive mistake, I just purchased these signals from Walthers and the pic was not so good, are these type of signals used in the U.S. or just Europe? Please help, I posted on this topic before but didn't get this question answered. Brother can you help a greenie?
  13. rudimeister

Busch Signals

Just purchase a set of non-operating Busch signals and four of them are tilted to the side, is this type of signal limited to European railways, or are they used on U.S. railways? Also what does the angle mean? Please advise Rudy Benoit ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D I have attached a photo if...

Back