Recent content by rtraincollector

1. R

Coffee shop part 9

Morning all not to much happening got sinus/cold giving me a sore throat (dang you pc your giving it to all of us LOL) had to get up and suck on halls. Not to much else going on wanted to stop and say hi.
  2. R

Coffee shop part 9

PC just wait in a few years you'll think twice about saying that to him as he'll probally be towering you. LOL and I'm sure he'll be back at it in sports as soon as he can. hey all with so much going on its hard to keep up with 4 forums glad I don't try in the other 2 I belong to (sorry jeff...
  3. R

Coffee shop part 9

Hey all thanks for the welcome back been busy first I finished the porch up that got destroyed christmas eve by a guy whos foot got stuck under the break peddal and on the gas ( don't ask me ) and then I started taking shelves down that my trains are on to hope get ready to sell this place so we...
  4. R

Coffee shop part 9

Morning all just thought I'd drop in and say hi been a while like page 41 of the last coffee shop lol Lots been happening looks like I'm moving again in a couple of months this time thou to South carolina I'm going to be working for the VA. Medical center there. This can be a big bennifit to me...
  5. R

Coffee Shop Part VIII

Rex if you want to quit you will it gets better I still have craving once in a while but I also remember what it was like and been told if you ever pick up another you'll go back to where you were in no time. I haven't had a cig in 4 1/2 years and glad of it basicly what I was paying In the time...
  6. R

Coffee Shop Part VII is now OPEN

PC starting to worry about jeffery he hasn't posted in almost 2 days any of the 3 forums that I know he goes to and I haven't been to his in a long time not sure if I'm still a active member to his.
  7. R

We have weekend photo or what ever out in the main forum if we want to post pics and we can always direct someone out there if they want to see the pics. Makes sense to me. that way if you enter with dial up you know what your heading into. I have thru phone company and want mine back that I had...
  8. R

Pc Oldtrail is right when I got mine out a year ago it didn't hurt (remember I had a difibrillator put in. anyway it was 11 ofthem but glad your misses is doing better befor long she'll be up and chasing you slowly at first but she'll get back to herself.
  9. R

well remembered my other password again guess I should go and end other account so it doesn't get mixed up again now how to do that lol
  10. R

Coffee Shop Part V

Hi all good day and a full gun salute to my fellow vets thanks for you suport Haven't been in to post in a while but have stopped in and read a couple of times. Hope all are doing fine today.
  11. R

Coffee Shop Part IV

evening all just stopped in to catch up and say hi been busy.
  12. R

Coffee Shop Part IV

HAPPY ST.PATTY'S DAY TO YE ALL Hi all long time no see have stopped in and read here and there but haven't forgoten you all later
  13. R

Coffee Shop Part IV

Hey all not to bad today mainly rain although it did sleet for a while but melted as fast as it came down lol. Not to much happening today talk to you all later take care
  14. R

Coffee Shop Part IV

Okay now you got me going I have a few ranging in size from 24LBs down to a 5 year old weighing only 4 LBS (she is what is known as a draft cat (the runt) she looks like a kitten but she is full grown. oh but she does have a 20LB fist when it comes to the other cats lol. She runs the house. With...
  15. R

Coffee Shop Part III

Steve, my deepest sympathies to you and your family! You will all be in my prayers.

Back