Recent content by Ronzzr11

1. R

Prototypical Consisting Order?

For an idea how real railroads run their consists,go to Railpictures.net,where you can see just about every combination of loco imaginable,in pairs back to back,elephant style,or Southern style.
  2. R

Prototypical Consisting Order?

If you run the third loco in reverse,then you don,t need to turn the loco consist around to be able to drive them forwards from the other end cab. Ron
  3. R

Weekly-Photo-Fun-Dec-26-Jan-1

Nice looking truck !!!
  4. R

Swapmeets/Toy Fairs

I went to one today, at the local soccer stadium. It was a 10 minute wait to get in, with plenty of people in the queue. Once inside. there were plenty of stalls, with everything from brand new rolling stock, to old Dinky toys. I go for American locos, and rolling stock, so for me, the pickings...
  5. R

SD90MAC on the D&J Railroad - Video

I,ve not seen a train filmed like that before, a great idea !!! I can see that you,ve got a monster layout there, I can only imagine how many hours its going to swallow up, in doing all the scenery. Ron
  6. R

Quick Video - Backdrops, models, real railroading etc. quick and fun

a great video, thank you for posting it. Ron
  7. R

Weekly Photo Phun 02/06/15 - 02/13/15

The view in the other direction
  8. R

Thanks for the posts. I,ve not done a thread about my layout, but here,s a view from a different angle. The front loco is one of my latest buys, a Kato Dash 9. Ron
  9. R

A shot from my layout with my Nikon Coolpix camera.Its small enough to sit on the rails and gives a good engineers eye-view. Ron
  10. R

yep, via Altoona Ron
  11. R

PRR Heritage loco The PRR heritage loco sure gets around !!!!
  12. R

Prime Mover Make Over

It looks better already. Ron
  13. R

WPF for week of 3/24-3/30

Everytime I bring a new loco home, I search Railpictures.net to see if I can find a photo of the loco in service. Ron
  14. R

WPF for week of 3/24-3/30

A nice looking loco !!! heres a photo I found of the full scale one http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=405968&nseq=0 Ron

Back