Recent content by Rogue

1. Rogue

What is your age?

43 going on 18!
  2. Rogue

What do you do for a living?

Hi all and Happy New Year! I am an Account Manager for a UK Government Dept called UK Trade and Investment which according to our strapline "helps UK-based companies succeed in the global economy and assists overseas companies in bringing their high quality investment to the UK" What I do...
  3. Rogue

Coffee Shop Twenty is now open fer business

Greetings all from across the pond, sorry haven't been around for a while but I too had my layout destroyed by neds (our term for delinquents) who set my "train" garage on fire earlier in the year. Thankfully my locos and rolling stock weren't involved as I keep them in the house but everything...
  4. Rogue

Coffee Shop Number 16

Jim My wife drives a Fiat 500, it's actually a fantastic little car, more spacious than you would imagine and a very, very good runner. I prefer my Dodge Caliber though! :p
  5. Rogue

N American Railroads make the UK News

North American Railroads don't often make the news over here but a great article appeared on the BBC News website today and I thought I would share! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8010221.stm
  6. Rogue

Weekly Photo Fun 3-27/4-02

Grampy, that is an absolutely phenomenal shot! just fantastic!
  7. Rogue

Under Construction - Birmingham UK

Came into New Street last Wednesday from the airport and I've got to say Jim, your modelling is spot on, you've really captured the atmosphere of the place! :)
  8. Rogue

British Steam

As most of you know, Britain has a brand new steam locomotive, the Tornado. Wikipedia has a greatly updated entry on the loco which pretty much brings this great story up to date! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LNER_Peppercorn_Class_A1_60163_Tornado
  9. Rogue

My Powder River Logging & Mining RR

Doug Nice to see General Madine enjoying his retirement from the Rebel forces! :D
  10. Rogue

Impressive

Was in Hamburg on business for a couple of days and went here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN_oDdGmKyA To say I was amazed was an understatement!
  11. Rogue

New idea... Free paint work!

Another example of how helpful people are on here and in the hobby in general. That is a really awesome gesture, Josh! :)
  12. Rogue

Danger Danger!

Thanks all for your replies, my mind is at rest and my "toxic" car took it's first run last night. My pike is now glowing nicely! :D
  13. Rogue

Danger Danger!

I was at my local annual Train Show at the weekend and one of my purchases was a HO Bachmann Silver series 40" 3 Dome Tank Car in Transcontinental Oil Co' colours. When I got home I noticed a small sticker on the back of the box stating: "Warning, this product contains a chemical known to the...
  14. Rogue

The beginning of my steam collection.

Well good luck with this one! With the dollar to sterling exchange rate being what it is, buying from the UK is a lot more favourable than it was! Not so good for me buying the other way though! lol!
  15. Rogue

The beginning of my steam collection.

Midrange Check out this bargain in relation to your Evening Star Quest! It's a great model...

Back