Recent content by rdeal

1. rdeal

O Gauge DC or AC

fairbro: ""2 the cw80 will work, but you must watch to see if the motor in the locomotive overheats. The new electronic transformers can cause some older locomotives to overheat."" please help - - what transformer should i use or how should i set the CW80 to work properly with the '47 engine...
  2. rdeal

O Gauge DC or AC

In response - two questions I have a 1947 Lionel Locomotive (2-4-2) # 1654 w/tender and whistle Question One - is this locomotive AC or DC Question Two - Will the Lionel CW80 work correctly with this engine thank you rdeal
  3. rdeal

ETS - DC or AC

i am thinking of purchasing a steam engine from ETS - Electric Trains Systems - Prague i have two 3 rail choices - DC or AC - I am using Lionel tubular O gauge - With Lionel CW80 transformer I am asking for your advice thank you rdeal
  4. rdeal

A Problem I Can Not Solve - Part 11

thanks to you on the forum - your help and understanding and - as we all feel, "best health wishes to cj" rdeal
  5. rdeal

eric - i live in valdese - near hickory - foothills - rdeal
  6. rdeal

thank you, gentleman
  7. rdeal

just about three months ago i posted / a person has my three engines and will not return i have repeated tried to contact C. J. Jenkins - "cjcrescent" simply this - asking for return of the engines - i will pay all cost - without any questions or comments three engines - one brass Do you...
  8. rdeal

A Problem I Can Not Solve

mr "rico" the person is still an active member thanks rdeal
  9. rdeal

thank you for all the suggestions thank you "tootnkumin" - you seemed to say - "take the high road" - always a good habit rdeal
  10. rdeal

Ken - thanks for your response - but, this was/is a serious question
  11. rdeal

maybe you can help me? how to get a person on this forum to return items - 3 engines - that they are working on now they are not answering home phone thank you - rdeal
  12. rdeal

Looking for Rudolph

"Iron Horseman" - - thank you so much for your help rdeal
  13. rdeal

Looking for Rudolph

I have the following- MTH 2011- 249E Christmas Steam Passenger Set 11-5505-1 that included three coaches - Vixon - Prancer – Comet I am looking for the two additional (sold separately) Comet (607),coach 11-60033 and Rudolph (605) baggage 11-80015 – I will pay fair market price plus a...
  14. rdeal

Southern Crescent Green

I copied the following from an article about the Southern Crescent: Southern Railway announced in 1929 that its first "train of luxury" was to begin life anew with brand-new equipment. Along with new Pullmans, cars built especially for the "Crescent Limited" four years earlier were...
  15. rdeal

southern rail - 4-6-4

thanks, "Selector" rdeal

Back