Recent content by PlebianAngel

1. P

Coffee Shop Part VI

leghome, the cat may have issues with bladder since the cat is so old. actually my mom has one cat, Satan, who is the reason she no longer has carpeting in the house. he's very territorial with aggresive male cats. I miss my cats so much, I lost them to my ex, and I know how your wife feels...
  2. P

Somebodys Gonna Get Fired For This!

I wonder how many trainsets that show went thru?
  3. P

Coffee Shop Part VI

good luck on the modems and routers. I hate dealing with routers... we had 90 degree heat here last week too..thought I was going to pass out doing chores for the horses. now it's cooler..for a few days at least. *goes back to apt hunting*
  4. P

First post and...

That would be cool to have. I don't even have a place right now so kindof hard to put it somewhere.
  5. P

Too soon?

Never too early to start a child on a hobby. My family is not into trains, but into horses as am I. I could ride before I could walk. I think my first toy must've been horse related. Same concept really.
  6. P

Making Logs

Cool. Thanx for sharing.
  7. P

Hello

I'll do that when I get it cleaned out. Too busy doing fencing right now. Thanks for that idea!
  8. P

Hello

selector, all I know is I want to do HO scale at this point. I think I found some room in the basement so have to get it cleaned out first to see how much room I have. Just looking at all sorts of layouts and scenery design right now. I don't want to go too big because i'm just starting and I...
  9. P

Making Oldtime Dirt Horse Roads

I have horses so can get all the manure you want....:p That looks great! I know for sure I want horses along my tracks so I will bookmark that link.
  10. P

Hello

Thanks again everyone. My screen name? long and dull story. I couldn't think of any train names. My best friend always goes by DismalAngel online and I feel like a plebian right now due to life circumstances (and that's really boring so I"ll save you the pain) so I chose PlebianAngel to go...
  11. P

D&RGW Platte Canyon Subdivision

Wow your layout is awesome! I went thru the slideshow fast because I'm at work, but when I get home, I'm going to go thru them more slowly. It sure is something to aspire to!
  12. P

Hello

Thanx for the welcome everyone. I will check out all those links. I'm not in a hurry to start yet as I don't have much room, but am looking for better living situations. So figured while I had time, I would do all the reading!
  13. P

Hello

Hi all. I'm new to this site, obviously. I'm starting to do research on train layouts and the like. I've always wanted to get into model trains so I thought this was a good time to start. I do need some suggestions on what books to look thru. My weakness is all this electrical stuff that has...

Back