Recent content by Orgnoi1

1. O

Nightshoot on the Berkshire Hills Route

Here are two more shots for you guys...
  2. O

Thanks a ton guys! I certainly am not much of a model railroader... but I can use a camera (a little...LOL).... I actually run a photography business on the side along with the job that actually pays me...LOL As far as technique... one thing I have learned is to use a little more of a...
  3. O

I was messing around on my friends layout this weekend with a new engine I had set up for it... and decided to take some night shots.... Enjoy!
  4. O

Worth taking up Z-Scale?

That would be great if you wouldnt mind!
  5. O

Playing with the f stop on the SLOW (Dial up warning!)

This isnt necessarily a true statement... camera flashes that mount on the hotshoe can be rotated and bounced or diffused. You can actually diffuse a point and shoot flash by using tissue paper or the like. Also it really makes NO difference as to lighting type and color if you are using a...
  6. O

Playing with the f stop on the SLOW (Dial up warning!)

I just wanted to add a quick little blurb on this... Having everything in focus is great... but not always needed... if you experiment with less DOF and adjust your focus point accordingly you can allow the wall to become blurred out and give it a more realistic effect of not being a...
  7. O

It's Weekend Photo Fun Time!!! 7-8-9 Sept 07

Great job everyone on all the shots!!!
  8. O

Rate this picture plz..

OK where do I begin on this... I am going to go against the perceived norm here and say that I actually like the background. Its bokeh (background blur) is fairly consistant and clean. It does not really in my opinion give the effect that you took it outside your layout except that layouts...
  9. O

Worth taking up Z-Scale?

LOL thanks guys =) Yeah I am very aware on the size, and its going to DEFINATELY add to the difficulty of doing this if I decide to undertake it. I already have some of the tools needed as I dabble in gunsmithing when I get a free second from everything else. I decided on this I am going to...
  10. O

Worth taking up Z-Scale?

Honestly I havent seen the layout yet... I am going wednesday or thursday to look at it... from the sounds of it all the ground work is done... the electrical will be needed and the track laying will be needed. He also told me that the engine has issues... so it will mean I would be buying an...
  11. O

Housatonic / Amtrak Meet on the Berkshire Line

I am budding a little on my railroad photography for sub 1:1 gauge... a few of you may know my full size shots... Here is a shot from a friends layout from the Berkshire Line (BL) of th Housatonic RR.
  12. O

Worth taking up Z-Scale?

I have a local seller here selling a layout (incomplete) and some rolling stock... for about $200 the layout is 2'x8' and he said only just needs wiring and track laying... My question is... I am a BIG D&H fan... and I dont see much in the lines of D&H Z-Scale stuff around... So in anyones...

Back