Recent content by nweiler

1. N

Can Bachmann DCC-equipped loco be reset with old DC power pack?

Hi, I don't have any DCC equipment, or experience with it. I do have a 35-year-old Troller AutoPulse DC power pack with brake & momentum (remember those). So far I've been able to test the basic functions of the newer DCC/Sound offerings from Atlas, Athearn Genesis, and MTH with this old...
  2. N

Help with Lionel 3-rail die-cast trucks/coupler products...

The Lionel 6-170xx and 6-270xx Standard-O Offset Hoppers use Lionel's modern Bettendorf trucks with hidden uncoupler tabs (subject of this thread). I've compared these Lionel parts system trucks to the original factory issue, and they are identical. I recently obtained 2 Reading hoppers which...
  3. N

Hi Iron Horseman, Thanks for your reply. I had emailed Lionel Cust Support just after posting this query, and they provided the same part#, with a link to the part on their site...
  4. N

Hi, Could someone please tell me what die-cast truck/coupler sets come on Lionel's modern 17000 and 27000 series Standard-O Die-cast, 2-bay, offset hoppers? They don't look like the older 6-14078 Standard-O "Bettendorf" trucks with the pull-down tabs, nor do they look like the more modern...

Back