Recent content by NorthBrit

1. NorthBrit

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Troy. Sorry I misunderstood. Make life easy for yourself with one hole in the backdrop. The challenge doing that is, are you going to photograph the yard in operation? If so, hide the opening with scenery yet keeping easy access. If not going to photograph it, then anything goes'.
  2. NorthBrit

Troy. I would go for two tunnels. They look to be going in different directions. A single tunnel would imo look unrealistic bearing in mind one inch actual wide is 87 inches model wide.
  3. NorthBrit

No idea, but it was the name the minute they were born. I used to travel on them going to Harrogate. The upper deck had a lower walkway on the offside, from back to the front of the bus, then had to step up to bench seats to sit down. To me, as a young lad, they were a novelty and I liked...
  4. NorthBrit

Guy. Double deck buses. In parts of Yorkshire (and elsewhere) the Bristol Lodekka bus was seen so buses could get under low bridges. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Lodekka
  5. NorthBrit

Willie. For the folks across the pond, today is St George's Day. I don't remember if it is a national holiday or just another day to go to the p Never been a National Holiday, just another day in the week
  6. NorthBrit

Another John Allen vibe!

Number 5 & Santa
  7. NorthBrit

Good morning all. A coffee on the go please, Flo. An easy going morning. A busy afternoon. Oldest grandson visiting after school. Back later.
  8. NorthBrit

One A Day

Train from the north passing Sovereign Street on its way to LNWR Goods Yard
  9. NorthBrit

Willie. Thank you for your kind comments. The layout is fun to operate. When the grandchildren are in charge anything can happen. How to put passengers on a train. Trouble is they kept getting off the train anywhere. When the grandchildren went home I found a few scattered around the...
  10. NorthBrit

Good morning all. A glass of Kefir please, Flo. A cold, wet day today. An easy going day with the Brownie Run with younger granddaughter this evening. A little snowfall as Bert Wilson goes into the signal box. Meanwhile a Leeds City Corporation bus is on its way to Horsforth.
  11. NorthBrit

Back to the hobby

Welcome back on board.
  12. NorthBrit

One A Day

Evening at The Calls Junction, Leeds Sovereign Street Station
  13. NorthBrit

Good evening all. A Scotch no ice please, Flo. I did a little more on the backscene at Wyndham Farm. Still some more to do. New Kerr Stuart locomotive on the rails.
  14. NorthBrit

One A Day

Wyndham Farm with new backscene behind.
  15. NorthBrit

One A Day

I cannot either. I just join in.

Back