Recent content by newport

1. N

Hi Everyone

Hello its me little sister came for a little visit
  2. N

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLV

Jeffrey past away this morning on December 15, 2014. please light a candle for Jeffrey so he can have a light for his safe journey. If you want to send card or flowers you can send it ti this address 142 cableloop, Leesville, la 71446 Thank you little sister
  3. N

I don't know if you got my email this morning about passing away this morning at 5:am December 15, 2014. You can send cards, flowers to the address below 142 cableloop, Leesville, la 71446 Thank you everyone who knew Jeffrey please light a candle for a safe journey. little sister
  4. N

Thanks flip pls let everyone know to pray for him on a safe passage Leal
  5. N

Yea he has been in the hospital sense November due to surgery. But after that around thanksgiving he had a stroke, so if anyone wants to send a card they can send it to 142 cableloop Leesville la 71446
  6. N

Hello Trussrod I am contacting people my brother has been in contact and have chatted with about trains or anything but more then likely trains. you properly might know him by dr frankendezesil or Jeffrey wimberly
  7. N

I don't know if any of you know who Jeffrey wimberly or dr frankendeszel is or has noticed that Jeff has not been on forum for a length of time. Jeff has been in the hospital sense November due to surgery. But after surgery he had a stroke in a very bad way. If anyone who knows of him you can...
  8. N

This is nice

Back