Recent content by NBEC_railfan_Luc

1. N

Metal vs. Plastic Handrailings....

Ya, I have plastic railings on my CN Dash-944CW, and I almost broke the end railings off of it today! Most of my engines have Metal railings, but are painted to spec with the unit (except my SW1500, which are only gray).
  2. N

Metal vs. Plastic Handrailings....

Goday everyone! What do you guys (and gals) think would be better? Metal or Plastic Handrailings on locos? I personally prefer the metal ones, since they are easier to handle. What's your opinion?
  3. N

My new layout

Willis, it's a Depressed Center Float trailer next to the mighty C44-9W I'm getting myself a brand new NBEC SD40 done, I should get it sometimes in March, hopefully! Thanks for the comment guys!
  4. N

My new layout

JPEG 5-7 5. Shot of the new 4-track staging yard 6. A comparison shot of my old layout's yard. Big changes to the new one! 7. almost forgot, here's a shot of the new Transload Facility on my new layout. So, that's my new toy!! Hope you enjoy!
  5. N

My new layout

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and thought I would post some pictures of my layout, a 4x8. JPEG 1-4 1. shot of my brand new Athearn CN C44-9W #2672 on the engine track 2. Shot of my Athearn Custom painted GP50 into CBNS livery #5007 3. shot from the spur switch off the main, showng...

Back