Recent content by modeltrainstuff

1. modeltrainstuff

HOn3 Anyone?

Blackstone just updated their website! Lots of new releases too! C-19's more gondolas.... and Long Cabooses And more work for me to do now! Ryan
  2. modeltrainstuff

Best source for...

Hi Tim, We have ours at about 25% off right now. Click Here to see them all... Ryan
  3. modeltrainstuff

HOn3 Anyone?

Josh try to stay away from seeing one with sound then... They are making it very tempting to get into HOn3, their weathered rolling stock is very well done too. Ryan
  4. modeltrainstuff

HOn3 Anyone?

Just curious if we have any HOn3 modelers on this forum. With the increase of readily available, and ready to run rolling stock is seems that the scale is becoming more popular. Blackstone, Micro-Trains as well as a few others are putting out some nice stuff!
  5. modeltrainstuff

Weekend Photo fun 10/11/12 October 2008

close.. 24" actually There are more photos in our Blog... Links in my sig... I will be posting a new blog post sometime this week with more updated photos...
  6. modeltrainstuff

Weekend Photo fun 10/11/12 October 2008

Sorry for the Blurry Photo.... just thought I would show the HO layout I am putting up in the store... Ryan
  7. modeltrainstuff

A&p cf7

Looking Good! Glad to see another CF7 getting some love!
  8. modeltrainstuff

Bachmann 45 ton switcher

Nice! I will have to thank the Postal System for that! We usually get most things out the same day if possible. I had to grab one of the 45 tonners for our new display layout. They are very nice little switchers... Ryan
  9. modeltrainstuff

Are Digitrax DCC wireless?

Hi John, The Zepher is a great stater system. You can add a DT400R throttle to control your trains. http://www.digitrax.com/prd_dt400_re.php We have them in stock if you wanted to take a look at the price... Ryan
  10. modeltrainstuff

A&p cf7

Looks good! The CF7 is one of my favorites! I am a little partial thought because I watched them basically all my life on Ma & Pa/Yorkrail now G&W... Ryan
  11. modeltrainstuff

Woodland Scenics Mod-U-Rail

Update - http://modeltrainstuff.wordpress.com/ - Check out some pics here on our Blog I have 10 of the 3'x3' corner/square modules to make a 6'x15' layout. I figured it would be good to demo them for customers. It has been fun to build and gives customers a chance to see the entire process...
  12. modeltrainstuff

Layout Built In A Trailer?.....

Just keep in mind Climate Control... If there are big temp swings or moisture then you may have some problems. Container w/ AC sounds like the better long term choice. Either way have fun!
  13. modeltrainstuff

Bachmann 45 ton switcher

We will be getting more of the yellow ones in, I am going use one of them on the new store layout to switch the MBK Warehouse I am putting together.
  14. modeltrainstuff

Bachmann 45 ton switcher

PM sent Jack...
  15. modeltrainstuff

Bachmann 45 ton switcher

Hey Jack, We have them! Click Here They have dual mode decoders and will work in DC. And we ship to the UK. Ryan...

Back