Recent content by midmo

1. M

Columbia, Mo. 1963

Yes, I have a copy....You must have blown it up a little.... I also have a couple of Sanborn maps for that area....they're different dates so they show different layouts ted ________ SH125
  2. M

Columbia, Mo. 1963

Lookin good!...I would post a pic but I dont know how...still gotta few kinks to iron out on my Columbia branch... Ted ps....where did you get that aerial shot of Columbia? ________ Suzuki DR350SE
  3. M

A different kind of model II

Excellent job.... midmo ________ help love
  4. M

Columbia, Mo. 1963

Hi guys...Looks good joe... I was gonna pick up a piece of plywood today and extend my Columbia branch a little bit...but my pick-up went in the shop yesterday...so I'll have to wait a few days....aside from the ground throws..theres' another cool thing about doin' "the branch"...NO...
  5. M

Rod Stewart !

Hi guys....I've been a professional musician for over 35 yrs....getting ready to release my 6th blues CD in Mid-MO.......... Ted Mid-MO ________ Kawasaki KR350
  6. M

Columbia, Mo. 1963

Hi Joe Mark Vaughans' email is mev@ntrs.com.... Let me know if you have any questions.... Ted Midmo ________ R75
  7. M

Columbia, Mo. 1963

Howdy Its a perfect switching rr to model....although my layout is just under a scale mile long...I can still make it interesting...I have a P2K GP 7 with the torpedo tanks on the roof...so I can pull the combine....I use a combine instead of the 2 pax cars to save space....If your looking for...
  8. M

HO on a shelf

I do a shelf layout in a mobile home bedroom....rom is 9'X13' (into the closet)boards are 16 to 18" wide...5/8 plywood base....4 of my boards are 8' long....a few sectons are shorter...it goes from the door..around the room...to the same door...I can put a drop in bridge at the doorway to have...
  9. M

Rate this picture plz..

excellent Midmo ________ volcano digital review
  10. M

Columbia, Mo. 1963

Hey Joe M.......... Do you know (or heard of ) Mark Vaughan? He's does decals and is a wealth of Wabash info.... Ted midmo ________ Yamaha IT490
  11. M

Columbia, Mo. 1963

Hi I live here in Columbia.... I thought I was the only one....did you live here once? I also am doing the branch....coming along slowly Ted Midmo ________ medical marijuana grow

Back