Recent content by martyscustomn

1. M

We need cabooses badly

these are N scale....a few more that I've attempted
  2. M

We need cabooses badly

I have felt the same about the caboose for a long time. I build them and sell them on ebay and have found a market for cabooses that come close to the host RR's 'crummys'.
  3. M

Wpf 9-16-05

Gordan also sings a great two great Canadian songs, 'Alberta Bound and Canadian Pacific
  4. M

Wpf 9-16-05

Double door Milw. Ribside box in N scale. This was bashed from a Micro-Train boxcar
  5. M

N Scale Locomotive Advice...

Stay with Atlas and Kato for DCC right now. Life-like is really good, but not as DCC friendly as the other two. On ebay, you should be able to buy a DCC ready loco for a reasonable price. Look at the description closely to make sure they are DCC ready.
  6. M

This is EERIE........

Three Erie 'cabeese'. Two were rebuilt from Bachman extended vision caboose and the third was rebuilt from a LL
  7. M

New Guy

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I model the railroads of the Pacific Northwest centered around Spokane in the late 40's and early 50's. I also build cars from old used cars. Mostly rolling stock that is not readily available in N Scale and then sell them. My layout is in my home and is 11x13...
  8. M

July 21, Welcome Our Newest Member martyscustomn

New Guy Hello. Just wanted to say Hi. I model the railroads of the Pacific Northwest in N scale.

Back