Recent content by longbow57ca

1. L

MARX 999 Brusshes needed

Hello RoddyJB, Marx 999 Brushes I would order that from The Robert Grossman Company www.trainpartsformarx.com They are in Ohio, 8290 Sheltered Cove, Mentor Ohio,4460-8610, USA, !-(440) 209-0535. That is I buy most of my Marx motor parts when my motors fail and stop working. Thanks longbow57ca.
  2. L

Marx Trains any interest here or anybody building Marx layouts.

Hello My friends, It sure nice to know there is still a interest in Marx Trains and I just love too,to me that is great. I have been playing with them over 60 years and will continue too play with them too. They are fun to collect too and run too. I also buy from Ebay for parts for my Marx...
  3. L

Fine Print got me

Hello my friend used a pair of needle nose pliers to adjust the size of the holes in track for the pins or open up the holes too very simple my friend to at adjust size for holes in the track. I hope that helps you my friend. I have both O scale and O27 track on my layouts. I squeeze the holes...
  4. L

Hello tootnkumin, Thanks for writing back very kind of you my friend. I sure would love to shoot the breeze at Running Bears coffee shop about model trains that would be fun. Thanks longbow57ca.
  5. L

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Hello my friend I watched your video man looks like a real railroad my friend great work and great video too I just love too so cool too. Thanks longbow57ca. and have great day thanks.
  6. L

Thanks Wayne for your interest and you were kind. Thanks longbow57ca.
  7. L

Fine Print got me

Hello My friend, I solved that problem on my layout connecting O scale track to 027 track. I measure the two tracks with a vernier caliper and made up a shim of wood put it under the 027 track that would make them same height as O scale that's how I did that I found balsa wood the easyist to use...
  8. L

Hello Wayne B (35tac) That is why I am on this website my friend, because if you put Marx Trains forums in to Google search not much comes up on Google. There lots on Loniel trains and American Flyer trains but not much on Marx trains. I just wanted to see if there was any interest in building a...
  9. L

Hello My friends, I was wondering if there any interest here in Marx trains or anybody building layouts with Marx trains. I am big lover of them and have used over 60 years of my life. I have 7 of those big plastic tubs full of trains, o27 track, transformers, switches and other things Marx too...
  10. L

Steve's SOCAL BNSF layout

Hello, My friend WOW I sure love your N-scale layout it looks nice and neat and very cool and I sure like space for your layout not cramped like other layouts I have seen great job my friend will sure nice when you get finished Thanks longbow57ca.
  11. L

Comment by 'longbow57ca' in media 'Benchwork Installation'

Hello my friend really nice bench work looks so cool and will build nice layout great job my friend and very neat too .Thanks lonbow57ca.
  12. L

Looking for information on antique Lionel

Hello again I was wrong it is not 1909 vintage it is 1906 vintage I checked my Lionel book to make sure for you thanks longbow57ca.
  13. L

Looking for information on antique Lionel

Hello, My friend that is a Standard Gauge Lionel # SiX and tender, box car and caboose nice looking set I love to see it thanks. One the first engines that Lionel made in production, It is very old set I would say it would be a round 1909 vintage. Man that's a cool set and very neat. Thanks...
  14. L

American Flyer Reading Line Help

Hello, My friend I would find a Marx 100 watt transformer they are AC too they would be a lot cheaper than a AF transformer or a Lionel 1033 90 watt AC transformer. I use those transformers on my AF layout to me they run great and last a long time and are sold cheaply at all train shows very...
  15. L

How to test 1930's Lionel Standard gauge Locomotive?

Hello I have a Lionel Standard Gauge 390E with tender 390-T engine, I would use a ZW or KW or 1033 transformer to test with 2 leads one on pick up and one back wheels it should work the drivers to see if it works or not or should be repaired. Make sure you use AC transformer not DC transformer...

Back