Recent content by locogary495

1. L

Bradford Exchange Accessories

Louis: Thanks, I found a model railroad hobbyist in my town who has a shop and we visited and I showed him my stuff....and like you suggested, it's probably not worth the effort to pursue the power pack and connections.....so I will go the battery route... either go the double AA alkaline or...
  2. L

Louis: it's the Thomas Kincaid Christmas train...I have several lighted structures including the Switchman Santa, Train Station, Post Office, Yard Tower, Windmill, and Passenger Depot. They all are powered by either two or three double A batteries or a 300mA 3V or 100mA 4.5V AC adapter (not...
  3. L

Thanks Louis: I contacted Bradford and they do not supply the adapters.....another friend of mine said I should look into daisy-chaining the power supply....really don't know what this is, but he sounded like it required a different power source that made it possible......anyway, that's where I...
  4. L

HI....am new to the forum and have been looking at a Bradford Exchange train set.....looks fairly simple, one oval and dc power. I notice that when purchasing yard structures (train station, yard tower, etc,) that they are require either battery or an ac adapter.....batteries are usually 2...

Back