Recent content by lms659

1. L

G-Scale Questions? Ask Them Here

thank you so much for your time and willingness to help :)
  2. L

I guess I did'nt say that right the diagram I was refering to was how to solder the pins and jumpers Does anyone know if the model train above is supposed to make horn sound when it passes over the contact on the track ...there are two and I was looking at the instructions and it mentions the...
  3. L

The layout is out doors and this year we did just a quick set up (for mom) we we didn't have time to toy around with extra details we have in mind so it's a basic oblong layout I looked on line to see what the pins are and soldering would'nt be a problem but is there somewhere on this site...
  4. L

yes they are all powered and the name of the transformer is control master 20 as far as how many amp's the motors draw I do Have the info for these motors I will check the paperwork and see what that says and check the voltage and get back to you. I do clean all the track before we run...
  5. L

Is there a amount of power requirement to how much track you use re: 1 transformer ? The reason I ask is we have approx 200 ft of track and we are running a LGB 23570/23572 UP F-7 A-B-A Diesel Locomotive and my husband has to put it to full power the transformer is 0-20 and I am just not...

Back