Recent content by Littlefoot14

1. Littlefoot14

More custom paint schemes

CbarM- Thanks for knocking the dust off this thread. Unfortunately I do not know if I still have any of these drawings or not as the laptop I used to make them hasn't been used in years. Please post some photos of those locomotives that you had painted; I'd love to see them. Beiland- I agree...
  2. Littlefoot14

Yes, I've been out of the hobby for a few years now. The trains have been packed safely away for years and with a move coming up in the near future it's time to clean house. The hobby has been good to me and I'm sure I'll be back later in life, probably when I have kids.
  3. Littlefoot14

Yes lol thank you for bumping this thread, I had forgotten about drawing all of these up.
  4. Littlefoot14

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIII

Hey guys long time no post. Looks like I've missed some stuff for sure. Quick update, I'm now 19 (joined the forums when I was 14 or 15) and am sad to say I'm leaving the hobby. I'm now in my sophomore year of college in a criminal justice degree with the ultimate goal of becoming a state...
  5. Littlefoot14

Your favorite locomotive?

The SD70ACe and SD70M-2s have been my favorites recently. I like the looks of the SD70Ms with the flared radiators, kindve reminds me of the SD45s. Im also a big Alco fan, especially the ones with notched noses and car bodies. My all time favorite locomotive has to be the SD9043MACs with...
  6. Littlefoot14

Coffee Shop XXXIII 06/21/12

Just saw a Delaware and Hudson GP38-2 in my local yard :D:D :D. Pictures to come later as I can't upload them from my iPhone. :(
  7. Littlefoot14

Wow, excited railfan

The video was done as a publicity stunt for the SNC, the manager created the video mocking the video with the guy going apesh*t over a UP heritage unit that appeared on Tosh.0 . Every rail forum I've been on has a thread about it so far and it made it to CNN, I'm sure that will draw interest in...
  8. Littlefoot14

Wow, excited railfan

Alittle embarrassing to admit this happened locally. The Saratoga & North Creek is about a 30 minute trip from me. Poor guy, probably just overwhelmed that the world is much bigger and exciting than moms basement.
  9. Littlefoot14

Disaster Response Trains

I like the idea, but I do see one problem, the train tracks aren't immune to natural disasters and they would most likely be just as destroyed as anything else that went though the storm. Your best bet would be to just try and get the train close, and use wheeled vehicles to get supplies the...
  10. Littlefoot14

Rex- that really sucks. A long shot, but if you purchased the TVs from Sears and have the Protection Agreement on them, your covered for surge protection. Let me know if you need any help searching for new TVs, I'm leading my dept and I'll help pick you out something nice ! Jeff- Nice...
  11. Littlefoot14

Show us your best F units

Loudmusic- Yes, check out Erie Mining/LTV Mining. They used ALCos and F units, not uncommon to see 4 or 5 F B units bracketed by F A units to move their heavy ore trains.
  12. Littlefoot14

WPF 7/04 to 07/11

The Adirondack and Northern just recieved another new locomotive from the BNSF. This time BNSF 525, a B40-8W, has joined the fleet of road locomotives for the Adirondack and Northern. Rumor has it this unit will work the gravel trains as well as be in the General Mixed Freight pool with the...
  13. Littlefoot14

Rex, thoughts and prayers are headed your way. I simply don't have the life experience to offer any suggestions but you've always had words of advice for me when I needed it and I wish I could do the same for you. I'll echo everyone else in here and offer whatever help you need. Were thinking...
  14. Littlefoot14

Hey guys, Been awhile since ive posted here. Not much going on up here in the desert of Upstate NY. You guys in the south will laugh when I say this but its freakin hot up here this year. Normally we get a week or two in August when types fly up to the mid 90s, but weve already had 2 weeks of...
  15. Littlefoot14

Congrats Corey ! Best wishes for you and the wife.

Back