Recent content by leo

1. L

Spectrum K4 #1361

what method would I use to quarter the drivers by sight Cjcresent?. :confused:
  2. L

Deep fried controller components

I built a transitorized throttle about 20 or 30 years ago and it still works fine. I have perfect control with it: brakes; momentumn ect ect. get in touch through my Email and I will be able to help you better.
  3. L

EZ TRACK problem

Hi Pychobeagle; where are you from in Johnstown? You can PM me or use my E mail.
  4. L

EZ TRACK problem

Hi Jeffrey; Your right-it is the steel rail w/the black roadbed. If I should have the same problem with the Nickle/silver(I have some of them also) I will give my remedy a try first.
  5. L

EZ TRACK problem

Ez track Hi psychobeagle; I found out the fix for my EZ TRACK! The track and ties are not molded with the track bed--they are separate. So all I did was find some old pieces of track lying around and replaced the ties and track with my old Atlas track. Both of them are the same size. So all...
  6. L

EZ TRACK problem

I have some EZ TRACK and would like to use it for a small Christmas display. The problem is the rails are comming off the ties! On closer inspection I seem to think the molded tie-plates are too small to hold the rail properly. I would like to know if anyone else had this problem and what was...
  7. L

Paper brick sheets.

real nice program!! Now all we need is for someone to give us different types and sizes of stone!
  8. L

resizing building plans

I have been looking for HO card stock building plans for quite some time now and have found 'N' scale buildings a lot more than 'HO' ones. Now I would like to know if any of you know of a program that will allow me to increase and/or decrease the scale whether it is 'O' guage, 'N' scale or...
  9. L

Reducing the weight of a liftout

HMMMM Never thought of the block and tackle approach. Might give it a try if I decide to use the size of angle iron used in highway bridge construction. I was thinking of a 1 inch aluminum angle which might be lighter than the wood that was used.
  10. L

Reducing the weight of a liftout

has anyone ever tried to use aluminum angle for the base of their liftouts?
  11. L

Valspar Clear Flat Finish vs. Dullcoat

Would this Valspar and Krylon dull coat be OK to use on a newly painted and decaled loco?
  12. L

Help with number boards

what about the number boards on a Pennsy steam loco headlight? Seems the number board is very small! Would you still do 1 number at a time or try it with with a decal with 3 or 4 numbers??

Back