Recent content by Khonda714

1. Khonda714

Weekly Photo Fun 2/16 -2/25

That is an Athearn SD70ACe.
  2. Khonda714

Weekly Photo Fun 2/16 -2/25

Been a while since I was on here. I have done some work on the layout and thought I'd share some photos of the latest.
  3. Khonda714

Latest creation

Hey all, It has been a while since I the last time I was on here. I am in the process of working on a new layout. It is in a 15 by 15 room and is slowly coming together. I just thought I'd share a few pictures with you all.
  4. Khonda714

EMD F7 B Unit

Hey Jim, your right it was an E7 I am not sure why I put F7 I was a little out of it haha
  5. Khonda714

EMD F7 B Unit

So its been a while since I have been on I have seen some great stuff that you all have been posting. Well I got a job at Arnies Train's not to long ago and I wanted to show all of you a paint job that I am working on for a customer. Its a EMD F7 B Unit that he wanted painted in the Burlington...
  6. Khonda714

So I just added this car to my collection.

I am pumped that you all liked that car. I got bashed for having it by someone on facebook because they were offended by it. I just returned the comment by saying well your un-american! Well anyways enough of that heres the matching car to what I just showed you, Its Operation Iraq Freedom...
  7. Khonda714

So I just added this car to my collection.

I just added this K Line car to my collection its a bit umm well heres the picture.
  8. Khonda714

Came across this today

Oh I see well its really not miss leading I got a little confused at what you were getting at I am sorry about that. The picture that you saw is accurate all of those are on sale for that price they are $3.98. There's at least like 2 big shelfs like that all at that price. They have fire...
  9. Khonda714

Came across this today

The cars that they have there for $2.98 are an assortment. Its kind of like a big tub and box full of them. I will be there tomorrow and I can take some pictures and post them on here.
  10. Khonda714

Came across this today

Hey Mac, They sale is store wide. Everything on the store even the sale prices are on sale. Heres the web address www.arniestrains.com
  11. Khonda714

Came across this today

Hey I just wanted to let all of you know that theres a huge model train sale if you live in the Los Angles Orange County area. The store is Arnies Trains in Westminster. Heres the address: 6452 Industry Way #B Westminster, CA 92683 heres the phone number too: (714) 893-1015
  12. Khonda714

Lionel Trains at Walmart

I think that walmart and target both are selling the same sets just with different colors and cars. http://www.target.com/Lionel-O-Gauge-Ready-Run-Train/dp/B001VG7ZZU/sr=1-1/qid=1258526074/ref=sr_1_1/188-7496412-9993063?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Alionel&page=1
  13. Khonda714

Lionel Trains at Walmart

Walmart is not the only one that has Lionel train sets for sale. Target has a few Lionel sets too.
  14. Khonda714

Heres a little test video I did with my layout.

Thanks everyone I have a few more videos that I am working on right now. I will post them as soon as possible.
  15. Khonda714

Heres a little test video I did with my layout.

I just got a new Canon XHA1s HDV video camera and I thought I would test it out filming the layout. Heres a link to the video on my youtube. More videos to come later. I think I will be shooting the UP Yard off of Alameda Street from the 405 fwy...

Back