Recent content by kayakjack

1. K

questions on best methods to offer for sale -

Hello. I am somewhat new here. I have a large collection of mostly new, some used, items from my model railroading that I would like to offer for sale. I am not getting out of the hobby, but as I am on a glide path towards retirement, I am downsizing a bit. I have mostly HO scale items, but...
  2. K

Need manufacturer name for new kit - Thanks!

I was at the library reading the latest Railroad Model Craftsman (May 2009 issue) and there was a review of an HO scale laser cut corner restaurant craftsman structure kit. Unfortunately I did not write the manufacturer's name, or their website, down, and I have forgotten it. As I would like...
  3. K

Detail Associates Foothill Station

Hello. Does anyone have one of these kits (Detail Associates Foothill Station) which I believe should have a Model Masterpieces cast metal detail part for a chimney? If so, is it possible to send me a digital pic of that part, either not yet installed, or installed? I have a kit, but no...
  4. K

Semaphore Hobby Ind. Electric Acme Sign Kit

Not sure if this is the correct category ~~~ I have a Semaphore Hobby Industries Electric Sign Kit Acme Manufacturing Company (HO) and would like to construct it. I only have a small sheet which talks about framing the sign with the wood channel. Nothing else. Is there another instruction...

Back