Recent content by JustMe

1. J

Basic stuff

that does help thank you. the only reason i asked about the turnouts was cuz they didnt come in the package i got them from ebay.
  2. J

Basic stuff

http://traintimehobby.com/index.php?d=catalog&action=products&scale=2&prod=5&cat=85 #850 same exact ones i have....
  3. J

Basic stuff

ok so i searched and searched..... i have these atlas remote turnouts with three wires, and i dont know how to wire them or what to do. i have a proto 2000 power supply and two other life like power supplies. i tried to wire one up and had it working but then i noticed as it was smoking i messed...
  4. J

The Rock Ridge and Train City II Rises (Pictures)

i myself still being new is very excited to see this develop.
  5. J

So i have alot of stuff

thats what im saying. i have so much track and plenty of cars and locos but i still dont know what to do...
  6. J

So i have alot of stuff

see thats what im tryin to figure out. i dont know if maybe i can run it along two walls and then have it come out again from the wall so it would be three sided ? this is something i have been thinking.... i have a good amount of room i just need to think of something
  7. J

So i have alot of stuff

id say about 15x15 with a little extra with some stuff that can be moved so....
  8. J

So i have alot of stuff

i see some differetn levels on my layout with some good sized mountans as well as some inner city scenery as well. thats why its so hard for me to come up with an idea because i want a few different things. i am gettin closer with all the help from you guys so keep it soming its helping.
  9. J

So i have alot of stuff

yeah i've read it twice...... lol
  10. J

So i have alot of stuff

ok so after a ebay ordering binge i have aquired alot of things. pics coming soon btw. i got about 75 feet of flex, i got about 75-90 18inch radius curves, about the same straight 9 inch i believe. also i have 5 locomotives, about 30 or so cars four turnouts one of which i burned to the ground...
  11. J

My Ho Scale South Plains Layout

yeah lots of switching opportunities. thats one thing i really want to incorporate into my layout is alot of switches. i currently have a couple with a couple more on the way in the mail. you my friend might need more than that tho....lol
  12. J

i have a question about my basement/cellar

You read my mind when you said that. i guess in the long run it will be easier to make it nice now... i am gonna see how much i can do before spending money persay. get it as clean as possible and what not first. i have some fourescent lightng fixtures so maybe i could use them as well. anyone...
  13. J

i really appreciate all the replies and i am taking all this into consideration. cause i plan on taking my time and making something nice adn obviously something i wouldnt wanna wreck. i guess i will have to do some improvements down there....
  14. J

i am in the process of doing my first layout which will be 2 4x8 sheets i was thinking of doing it in the basement or cellar of my farm house. what would be the drawbacks of this...
  15. J

1/87th scale caterpillar at wal mart.

i was at wal mart last night and happened to stumble upon some caterpillar construction machinery scale vehicles. they were 9 dollars but looked well worth it. i found them in portage.

Back