Recent content by jtudor

1. jtudor

Graffiti and car numbers

That would be too logical for politicians at any level to think of, much less approve.
  2. jtudor

has NS released any of the heritage paint jobs

The roundhouse is awesome, fully restored and operational too. If y ou have never been there, it is well worth the trip for any railfan!
  3. jtudor

has NS released any of the heritage paint jobs

Yes Sir, a big event!! All 20 will be at the NC Transportation Museum on July 3rd and 4th for photos and foaming! Daytime and night sessions too! Can't wait. http://www.nctrans.org/Events/NS-Heritage-Locomotives--A-Family-Portrait-July-3-.aspx
  4. jtudor

NS Heritage Units

Or some Clinchfield units rolling through the mountains of NC and TN!
  5. jtudor

Wpf 1-6/1-12

Guys, you might want to check which thread you are posting in. you are in last weeks WPF thread. There is a newer one you should be posting in for this week.:eek::eek:
  6. jtudor

my first over and under video,Leeds,AL

There is a NS / CSX crossover close to me, called Clinchcross, on the former Clinchfield line. I would love to get a crossover shot there sometime.
  7. jtudor

Interesting Load

Here is an interesting load, I would love to see a train like this come through here. http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/article_1da8da82-b100-537c-8694-db0e6457140b.html
  8. jtudor

Over-grown rails

That's possible, but considering that many, if not most railroads existed before the towns concerned, I would question how much authority the towns could exert on railroads.
  9. jtudor

KT's Lionel Christmas set

I can really relate about the LaZ-Boy, mine gets displaced each Christmas, but then I love this season. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
  10. jtudor

xtrackcad for Mac

From what I see on the website, the .dmg file for the MAC you have is 8.5 mb. So you should have all you need. The download may not be the problem. WishI could offer more, but I don't have a mac to experiment with.
  11. jtudor

xtrackcad for Mac

What version of the MAC OS are you running? Power PC or Intel Processor?
  12. jtudor

Can't get xtrackcad plan to prin

Here is the Yahoo Group, hopefully they can be of some assistance to you: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XTrkCad/
  13. jtudor

Are you careful who you tell about being a model railroader?

I rarely give it a second thought, I have train and depot photos in my office at work, I have one of the Hallmark Great American Locomotives in a case on my desk, so most of my co workers know that I am interested in Trains and models. When an opportunity to discuss MR comes up lI am more than...
  14. jtudor

Weekly Photo Fun 7-16/7-22

Hey Jeffrey, Check this out, announced today by Bachmann at the NMRA: I captured a screen shot from their new product announcement brochure they posted on Facebook.
  15. jtudor

Next Walthers passenger train for 2011 is...

Have they done the SP Daylight, or has that just been overdone by everyone?

Back