Recent content by Jeremiaha Austin

1. J

Lesser known and road names and equipment

P&L is local to me but the Quebec North Shore & Labrador is quite exotic .
  2. J

Plans for OO9 Layout Based On the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways :D.

Nick, Do you need any more rolling stock? I have some kits that I'd like to sell. Hon30 / 009 Loco Body Kits 1. Langley Models Festiniog Double Ended Fairlie Loco No. 11 0-4-4-0 with chassis and Kato motor $40 2. Gem Models Mountaineer 2-6-2 body only $20 3. Peco Vari Body Kit...
  3. J

Business Practice

Contacted ebay customer service about the merchants blocking my future purchases until I recant my negative review. The practice is not allowed by ebay rules "Review Extortion" is what it's called. Ebay will put the merchant on notice with a warning. I'm still blocked by the merchant.
  4. J

Business Practice

I don't gee-haw to bullying of any sort, which is what the merchants action amounted to.
  5. J

Business Practice

The second shipment finally arrived, just as slow and expensive. I graded the merchant low marks for shipping and cost.
  6. J

Business Practice

Hello group, I finally got into On30 which I’m very excited about. I purchased a Spectrum 4-6-0 and 4 freight cars from one of our members; an excellent deal and smooth transaction. I also purchased two 2-6-0’s, a 4-4-0 and another 4-6-0 as well as 5 freight cars, a set of trucks and six...
  7. Mammoth Cave Railroad

Mammoth Cave Railroad

Mammoth Cave Railroad circa 1919.
  8. Paris, KY TTI

Paris, KY TTI

Paris, KY on the TTI circa 1990.
  9. B&O 26th St Terminal

B&O 26th St Terminal

3'x14'+ NYC based terminal
  10. Elkhorn City Yard

Elkhorn City Yard

Yard module from Chessie based 18'x18' layout.
  11. Big Sandy Module

Big Sandy Module

Chessie Big Sandy River Module.
  12. J

Comment by 'Jeremiaha Austin' in media 'Caboose Bringing up the Rear'

I'm also impressed by the background painting.
  13. Chessie Box Car

Chessie Box Car

MDC Chessie Box Car
  14. Alaska RR

Alaska RR

This is the Alaska RR track plan, a reverse image of the Lick Branch Spur from the Appalachian RR web site.
  15. J

Comment by 'Jeremiaha Austin' in media 'Installing Sub-Roadbed'

Looks like you used a lot of wood. 16" inch spacing between supports is the norm for most layouts unless you plan to walk on it. if it is at lift up to the ceiling then 12" support spacing is recommended.

Back