Recent content by jasonboche

1. J

new pictures

Very nice! Kudos for all the AC lights. I've got a few but they are not functional yet. How do you get your "smoke" to come out sideways out of the smoke stack? I mean, how do you make it stiff like that? Hair spray? Jas
  2. J

Post your fleet, roster, whatever you wanna call it

Ahh, another high hood enthusiast. A man after my own heart! :)
  3. J

I'll let you in on a little secret.... some of those locos are still in boxes :)
  4. J

Thanks, but can you believe with all that BNSF, still no C44-9Ws yet - that's like not having any SD40-2s. About as crazy as it gets! I will be putting up a new industry on the layout in the near future - a law office, so they can pursue legal action against the guy who patched that DM&IR...
  5. J

WHAT CROCK OF CRAP IS THIS?!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: How dare you deface a DM&IR locomotive!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  6. J

DCC systems...

I like the Digitrax Zephyr but I'm going to upgrade now to the Super Chief.
  7. J

atlas decoder trouble :confused:

I sometimes had the problem of "runaway locos" on my Digitrax Zephyr system. One thing that I do is to disable DC on all my locomotives. This can help prevent the runaway condition. Essentially what this means is that the locomotives will not respond at all to DC current, only DCC commands...
  8. J

1/87th Vehicles

Back