Recent content by IronBeltKen

1. IronBeltKen

Running Bear's October 2022 Coffee Shop

Good morning Shop Dwellers! Thank you all for the "likes" and comments: Louis, Gary, Dave, Guy, Patrick, Tom-C51, Hughie, Jaz, TomO, Smudge What a crazy 36 hours this has been! As you may recall from my previous post on Tuesday, I was headed to visit my #1 daughter and SIL and grandson for...
  2. IronBeltKen

Good evening Shop Dwellers! Thank you all for the "likes" and comments: Louis, Hughie, Willie, Gary, George, Dave, TomO, Tom-C51, Jaz, James, Smudge617 Jaz - my wife [Vicky] is traveling abroad now...on YOUR continent! Been visiting Scotland, she's in Edinburgh at the moment. Flying back...
  3. IronBeltKen

Good evening Shop Dwellers! Thank you all for the "likes" and comments: Tom-C51, George, Louis, Guy, Gary, Dave, Patrick, Troy, James, TomO, Smudge, Hughie, Joe Joe - I wonder if that might be because they are now using GitHub as their download platform, rather than their original service? I...
  4. IronBeltKen

Good evening Shop Dwellers! Thank you all for the positive feedback via button-click or comment: Rick, James, Hughie, Willie, Dave, Louis, Guy, Patrick, TomO, Gary, George, Chad, Tom-C51, Joe, Curt Actually James, the wood is part of the cabinet - it's actually a combination work bench and...
  5. IronBeltKen

Good evening Shop Dwellers! Thanks for all the button-clicks and/or comments on my Friday post - George, Jaz, Hughie, Louis, Chet, Patrick, Guy, Smudge, Chad, James, TomO, Curt I see that Terry hasn't posted here since opened the thread - hope he wasn't too seriously affected by the remnants...
  6. IronBeltKen

Joe - that was KenD&J who contacted Sherrell, not me.
  7. IronBeltKen

Good evening Shop Dwellers! Thanks everybody for the welcome-backs: DaveB, Patrick, Rick, Jaz, Louis, Joe, TomO, Guy, chad, Smudge, Hughie, James, Curt Dave - "blog" is a moniker for web log (an online journal) Joe - Hope the injections get that pain under control. Guy - great shots of that...
  8. IronBeltKen

Running Bear's September 2022 Coffee Shop

Good evening Shop Dwellers! For better or worse, I'm back; I told my blog followers across the street that I no longer have sufficient material to post an update every 24hrs like I've been doing for the past 4 months, thanked them for their interest, and said that it was time for me to move...
  9. IronBeltKen

Running Bear's June 2022 Coffee Shop

Good evening Shop Dwellers! If you still recognize me, that is; I've been AWOL probably about a month now. The reason for my absence is that my blog over on MRH has kind of taken on a life of its own and is eating up a huge amount of my free time. After I ran out of layout pics to post, I...
  10. IronBeltKen

Good evening Shop Dwellers! Thanks for all the "likes" on my Wednesday morning post. Jury's still out as far as replacing the heat pump in the trainroom; the temp never got above 82*F even during the hottest part of Wednesday (when outside temp was 93*F) and I had it turned off all day. So...
  11. IronBeltKen

Good morning Shop Dwellers! Thanks for all the "likes" and/or comments on my Monday evening post - Louis, Hughie, James, Chad, Dave, OB-Ken, Guy, Sherrell, Karl, Patrick, Rick, Troy, Smudge, TomO, Joe, Curt Willie - 🙏🙏🙏 for the procedure! * * * Looks like I started celebrating a bit too...
  12. IronBeltKen

Running Bear's May 2022 Coffee Shop

Good evening Shop Dwellers! Just a heads-up, this post is a tad long-winded. Those of you who have had problems getting to sleep, maybe reading the following in its entirety will do the trick! Haven't had much extra time to type-up posts here, because I've been deeply engrossed in a project...
  13. IronBeltKen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Louis! 🎂🍻
  14. IronBeltKen

36 years come June 7.
  15. IronBeltKen

Yeah, that's what I been hearing!

Back