Recent content by GrandpaCoyote

1. GrandpaCoyote

Weekend photo fun 17/18/19

Hey Gang; Betcha thought I was dead huh? ;) I'm not but been busier than I can even begin to tell you all about. Anyway thought I drop off my latest pics; hope all enjoy em. You can see the rest at http://picasaweb.google.com/Grandpawcoyote/Scenery2 if you want...
  2. GrandpaCoyote

Comments, Counsel, Critique and Criticisms sought and welcomed

I have some Sylvania Daylight Bulbs in the room now but I'll take a look at the GE Reveal Bulbs... Lighting is a big problem in that room and one that I'm gonna have to address some way.. Thanks for the tip on the bulbs. I've done quite a bit of research on the area, in fact I use sand and...
  3. GrandpaCoyote

FVL, Thank you, I appreciate it. :) Peace.
  4. GrandpaCoyote

Paul, Thank you Sir. That is high praise indeed! :) ::hands you a tall cool drink:: Peace.
  5. GrandpaCoyote

John, Thank you, that was a major undertaking a lot of the photos I have all have a slightly different color balance. A lot of them are older photos from the 1960's and the colors are just a bit off, as you'd expect. I was hoping that the colors looked right not just to my eye. Thanks...
  6. GrandpaCoyote

Steve, Thank you sir. Always glad to have you take a look. Peace.
  7. GrandpaCoyote

Ken L, Thank you sir... but to be 100% honest with you they are just made from Woodland Scenics' molds... look them up you can make them too! :) Peace.
  8. GrandpaCoyote

Bob, Thanks :D Oh I do like it! But sometimes it helps to get feedback from your brother and sister modelers - I find that if I work in a vacuum too long I loose focus. :rolleyes: hazard of working on such minutiae I think :: laughs:: get over focused on one thing and forget the other...
  9. GrandpaCoyote

Josh, Thank you sir. Pelle Soeborg's book "Mountain to Desert" has helped me a huge amount. He's even kind enough to list the exact products he used in an appendix in back... I took that and ran out and ordered the materials and it's was a good choice. Sometimes the right product helps make...
  10. GrandpaCoyote

Rich, Thank you sir, I appreciate the feed back. Thanks again. Peace.
  11. GrandpaCoyote

Ken, Let's see Christchurch, New Zealand from Denton, Texas ... hrm it's only 7755 miles (12481 km). I'll be over after dinner. :p Thanks for the compliment.. I'll keep at it. :) Peace.
  12. GrandpaCoyote

WEEKEND PICTURE FUN May 11th 12th 13th

Started repainting rocks and made some camera breakthroughs this weekend. Peace.
  13. GrandpaCoyote

Hello Gang; After a brief hiatus we got the roadbed down and the landscape scenery done on the middle peninsula of the layout. There are still some buildings to be added here – stock pens, windmill, water tank and county co op building etc. –but otherwise the area is basically done. This...
  14. GrandpaCoyote

WEEKEND Photo fun 4th - 7th May

Well here is what I have been doing. I have a good deal of scenery done on the middle peninsula of the layout done. Still a lot to do on it... I know it's pretty amateurish looking but *shrugs* at least I got it started. ;)
  15. GrandpaCoyote

Back and brought something new with me!

Steve, Thank you sir. The words you left for me were kind indeed and I am humbled by your praise. Thank you very much. Peace.

Back