Recent content by Sirfoldalot

1. Sirfoldalot

Running Bear's March 2024 Coffee Shop

Very sorry to hear of the Spousal Units fall there. Same thing happened with my wife 2-3 years back. She landed on the door and sprung one of the hinges. The cost was $400.00 back then ? (new was 8-900). it has been fine since then// she too up until last week!
  2. Sirfoldalot

CURT - Laughed at that good! Will modify a bit: 1: Southern English - Ya'll come back now, uah hear! 2. Aviator - What thu F&%#K was that noise! 3. Sarcasm - You could,t hit the water if you were in a boat! VERY TRUE, however the mind remembers for a long time - Example: When it was thought...
  3. Sirfoldalot

ATTENTION: Admin and Moderators

I hear that all the time from my oncologist! :eek::eek::eek:
  4. Sirfoldalot

Seems pretty fast at the moment, but earlier was very slow to first login to the main page. I' late this morning - and Chemo awaits - got to run, sorry!
  5. Sirfoldalot

Thanks for all the effort, BOB!
  6. Sirfoldalot

WOW My heart goes out to all affected by the Baltimore bridge collapse - plus those who are expecting cargo from the ship. "S&$*T .. I thought for sure that the forum was back, but I just clicked on extra posts posted and it took more than 30 seconds to load plus about the same when clicking on...
  7. Sirfoldalot

Athearn PA-1

Have you checked the wheel sets and trucks to see that they are properly insulated?
  8. Sirfoldalot

Seems to be workin FINE - at the moment. Will see what comes, or doesn't come, in the morning?
  9. Sirfoldalot

TROY - Are you trying to "up me" with your back? I can't take the Advil, which works wonders, because of the stupid blood thinners I am required to take.
  10. Sirfoldalot

LOUIS - So very sorry to hear of Tucker's passing. Run Free, Tucker - Foxie and Charlie are waiting for him at the bridge.
  11. Sirfoldalot

plywood vs OSB

I'd go with MIKE and Guy's post above.
  12. Sirfoldalot

Managed to snap this on the road coming back home from my shot appointment. We normally don't have these, but this is a "humdinger"! Location is directly overhead Mt. San Jacinto just west of Palm Springs.
  13. Sirfoldalot

Wish I could figure out why the "Forum" is soooo slow this morning? Seems as if it always happens about this same time almost everyday? Took 14 seconds to click on the "like"
  14. Sirfoldalot

Elections Tomorrow at Train Club

Congrats on all of your accomplishments, KEN. Next thing we will see is that you are running for POTUS! You have my vote!
  15. Sirfoldalot

Sleepy Morning ... dark and cloudy at 47 degrees; only supposed to be 56 for a high with showers. Winter does not seem to want to go into hiding? The Spousal Unit seems to be fine - she went with her sisters to see the oldest GS in a band competition up near Fullerton (wherever that is) and...

Back