Recent content by FSUDadof3

1. FSUDadof3

Finally, Santafewillies layout thread

No, Boxcar Willie!
  2. FSUDadof3

Running Bear's November 2022 Coffee Shop

Then make a deal! What kind of deal? A Deal, deal! Maybe the guy's a Republican. "Business is business", right? Great movie.
  3. FSUDadof3

Show us your pets!

My two Minis. How they started out. How they look now. And the most MISABLE day of their lives. They had just come back from the Vet after being given the snip.
  4. FSUDadof3

Running Bear's March 2022 Coffee Shop

Here is a pic for Willie. He is always ordering OJ with his meals. This a pic of the Tropicana train leaving Bradenton headed north and crossing the Manatee River.
  5. FSUDadof3

For the model railroader who has everything......

I think we are going to need a bigger basement!
  6. FSUDadof3

locomotive wont move

Try a different Locomotive if you have one. That would tell you if it is your Engine or the track.
  7. FSUDadof3

Running Bear’s June 2021 Coffee Shop

Nothing works if you let out all of the smoke. Smoke keep all electrical things lubed and running.
  8. FSUDadof3

Running Bear’s June 2021 Coffee Shop

Willie-- You can sprinkle instant grits onto and around the mound. It is safe for pets and doesn't hurt the environment. It has worked numerous times for me.
  9. FSUDadof3

Time Period Help Needed

Here is another link for Pics of all different RR from around the world. Railroad Picture Archives.NET (rrpicturearchives.net)
  10. FSUDadof3

Thoughts

1 Goat = 1 Goat. 2 Goats = a lot of Goats. Then Hal might have to expand his layout. Hmmm. Might want to get another goat.
  11. FSUDadof3

Who all is shunning DCC and staying Analog control?

Maybe you need to upgrade to an 8track cassette to play your background sound. Then you don't have to turn it over when it gets to the end.

Back