Recent content by fortkentdad

1. fortkentdad

some pictures from my Dioramas

Thanks for sharing - great work
  2. fortkentdad

Diesel Servicing Facility

Keep us posted. I want to develop a diesel service section as well, again, in minimal space. Show us how it is done!
  3. fortkentdad

Making the rapids at Wagon Road Creek

Very nice work, and great tutorial on line. Added it to my MRR Favourites lists. Now I have to find a place for some rapids on my layout! Great work. :)
  4. fortkentdad

Track Question

Faced this same dilemna when I decided to build my latest layout. Lots of talk about Code 55. I had some Code 80, but lots of old cars (some upwards of thirty plus years old). I decided the same as you and my layout is Atlas Code 80. On the upside, I was able to put together my layout...
  5. fortkentdad

Harbour Views

I'm working on my layout (see links below to see my layout pics) and am getting ready for the dockside / harbour part of my layout. What I am looking for are older dock images, images of train ferry docks (bridges?) wharfs, etc. I will need a lighthouse of course that goes without saying...
  6. fortkentdad

FKD's N Scale Layout

Good day N'thusiasts. Been here before but never really posted much. Seems like a happening site. Lots of action and lots of info. Just thought I'd post a few pics of my layour and a link to my personal webspace. Just rebuilt my webspace after losing my webspace due to a change in...
  7. fortkentdad

Coffee Table Layout

Coffee Table layouts have always facinated me, I just need a living room big enough for a coffee table to have one again. I used to have one, matter of fact is was my very first layout. Good luck with your search. :D

Back