Recent content by felliott11756

1. F

Wiring Shinohara copde83 turnouts into old layout w/ twin coil machines.....

Just bought code 83 double curved code 83 turnouts. My layout is old with twin coil switch machines..Do I need any special advise? Any help in wiring these new additions would be appreciated. Appec E mail to felliott@optonline.net
  2. F

Turnout Plans

I am searching for scale plans for Turnouts. I wish to build some by hand code 83 and cannot locate scale plans. Help! Franklyn Elliott (felliott@optonline.net)
  3. F

Pacematic Remote Throttle

Anyone heard of this hand held remote control unit? Made by an old firm TRAINPOWER, INC. The small rectangular remopte is wired with a single cable that has black, red, green and white leads. There is a knob to regulate power labelled zero to nine and three miniature switches...each has arrows...
  4. F

Loco & switch troubles

I have an HO scale pike---am going to install about 20 Twin COIL (NJ Int) switch machines. I notice that they have (3) terminals all with blue colored wire...anyone know how to hook them up to on/off button? Also have Penn RR 2-8-2 loco w/ tender attached and with a single wire entering...

Back