Recent content by Fan of the 4449

1. Fan of the 4449

Women who are model railroaders

Hi Lady Railfan! As you can see I was trying to find out just how many women are into model Railroading. I have posted the question on 3 froums and have gotten some good replies, mostly from the guy's. A few women answred who have been sitting on the sideline reading the post. I think I have...
  2. Fan of the 4449

Very nice work! Someday I will be at that level! Aline
  3. Fan of the 4449

Yes! met her on the RailroadForums.com. Very nice person! Aline
  4. Fan of the 4449

My hubby is also a Model Railroader and we both know how much we spend. We know what we can afford! He mainly does scenery and I just like to work on the Locomotives and rolling stock. We have fun together when we go to train shows and train swapmeets! Aline
  5. Fan of the 4449

I am wondering how many women or young women are interested in model railroading? I have been into model railroading for 4 years now and I am the only female who belongs to 2 different model railroad clubs. Why aren't there more of us who are in this hobby??:confused: Please reply to this...
  6. Fan of the 4449

Making a Cardboard Party Balloon Pond

Very nice idea! And it won't crack like the woodland scenic's water beads do!
  7. Fan of the 4449

Lego 2 axle switcher

Lego at the NMRA Train Show Hi, We just returned from the NMRA Train Show in Cincinnati, Ohio that was held July 8-10th. I had heard of Lego in model railroading but had never seen it. Well the Lego group in Cincinnati had a very impresive layout. Here are some of the pictures. My hubby...
  8. Fan of the 4449

Need info on Bachman Spectrum 0-6-0

I bought one of those 0-6-0's a while back and run it on our 4X7 layout. They run great as long as you keep them lubed with plastic compatable lube. I paid $50.00 for it 2nd hand. It didn't have much run time on it. You can also put a decoder in them too! Aline
  9. Fan of the 4449

June 12, Welcome Our Newest Member Fan of the 4449

Thanks! Glad to be here!

Back